Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Prayer request for my child and me, for our voices to be heard today and my request given easily so we can be legally set free from the past, so we can be truly free to live happily and successfully. Thank you so much.
Dear @Reinventing21

Holy Father, you have ordained peace for your daughter Reinventing21 and her precious child. You have redeemed them from every evil work of darkness and you have given them the fullness of your light. This battle is not going to win...for it is you who has won this battle for her and she shall not a victim of defeat in Jesus' Name.

Bless her heart, Holy Father...Dear and Precious Holy Father, bless this dear one's heart. Bless the wholeness of her entire being, inside and out. Holy Father, show her there is no doubt that you are indeed with her as her healer, provider, protector and shield from all that concerns her.

Thank you for your protection over her mind and Dear Father even over the clothing that she and her child has need of. Bless her home with your Holy Presence and let not her heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid, for Dearest Father God, you … are...there with her always. In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen and Amen. Thank you Dear and Precious Father God, with all of our hearts, Amen.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
@Shimmie :heart:

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart and soul for taking the time to write that prayer for us. I am going to read it a million times times for the strength to keep moving toward the light at the end of this tunnel. :thankyou:
:bighug: Stay strong, Sweetheart. You are not in this alone. God is stronger than all of this and His strength is always with you. Always. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
Hi everyone! I just want to say thank you all SO VERY MUCH for your PRAYERS. I have made probably two prayer requests over the past years, the last one being last month. My prayers were answered in the best way possible. We are free! We are so grateful!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bighug::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::circle::clap::clapping::clap::clapping::clap::clapping::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:

Sashaa08

Hi everyone! I just want to say thank you all SO VERY MUCH for your PRAYERS. I have made probably two prayer requests over the past years, the last one being last month. My prayers were answered in the best way possible. We are free! We are so grateful!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bighug::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::circle::clap::clapping::clap::clapping::clap::clapping::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:
We are so happy for you and your child! We believe that the best is yet to come!

newgrowth15

Ladies please pray for my 10 month old son. He is constantly getting sick (ear infection, colds, breathing issues).
Dear Lord, we thank and praise you for your care of us. We thank you that you honor the prayer requests of those who cannot pray for themselves. Lord, thank you for healing this baby boy and keeping him from future sickness. Jesus be a fence around him and keep him safely in your care. Let him grow up knowing you and that he belongs to you. In Jesus' name, Amen!

Lucia

Ladies there’s a woman who allegedly wants to celebrate the anniversary of the Coumbine shootings by killing kids. We as Christians collectively need to rebuke this demon and come against anyone trying to commit violence to repeat a past tragedy and pray that they get caught before doing any harm.

I bind my faith with yours and all the praying Christians in the world, we put on the whole armor of God, Eph 6:10 we cover ourselves under the protection of the blood of the Lamb.
Lord father in heaven, we humbly ask in Jesus’ name we come against this and any evil demonic plot the enemy is trying to complete, we bind and cast down all spirits and workers of inequity behind these evil doings and send them all to the foot of the cross so they will never return. Begone begone begone forever! Blind them so that know not what we do, blind them so that they know not on whom to take vengeance blind them so they will receive the just sentence for all their works. We pray that all the weapons traps plots and schemes they have formed against your children may they fall into their own traps may their own weapons be used against them. May the children be protected by the blood of the lamb, (mantle your Mother Mary) angels and saints and may all these children go home safe to their parents today and everyday until you call them rightfully home.
In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!

Sashaa08

We rebuke any plots or schemes to commit mass murder on the anniversary of Columbine or any other plan to cause mass destruction anywhere on this planet. We thank God for sparing lives in the Cathedral Fire and we pray that God restores the churches and cathedrals in France but also those in the United States that have recently sustained major damage.

Lucia

We rebuke any plots or schemes to commit mass murder on the anniversary of Columbine or any other plan to cause mass destruction anywhere on this planet. We thank God for sparing lives in the Cathedral Fire and we pray that God restores the churches and cathedrals in France but also those in the United States that have recently sustained major damage.
Adding:
Also In Jesus name let us pray for the faith of America a lot have lost their way way from the one true God, may the Holy Spirit seek them out and open their hearts and minds and may they come back to The One true Lord Our Father God in Heaven. Amen!

Sashaa08

Lately I have been feeling really insecure. I look in the mirror and I dont recognize myself.

Hi @futureapl! I pray that God gives you a glimpse of what He sees when He looks at you. You are indeed fearfully and wonderfully made. Be careful of what music you listen to, youtube videos you watch, articles you read, and people that you keep company with. Being surrounded by negative words and thoughts can start to infiltrate your mind and we are supposed to guard our hearts as well as what enters into your eye and ear gates.

Please watch what you say over yourself. You are probably easier on others and more complimentary to strangers than you are to yourself. Will be praying that God upholds you with His righteous right hand during this time.

mrselle

I received a call back concerning my most recent mammogram. I spoke with the radiologist and she does not believe that I should be overly concerned, but of course I am. Please keep me lifted up in prayer.

Sashaa08

I received a call back concerning my most recent mammogram. I spoke with the radiologist and she does not believe that I should be overly concerned, but of course I am. Please keep me lifted up in prayer.

I received a callback on a mammogram and everything was clear. Afterwards, I had to have another follow up in 6 months as a precaution and another one 6 months after that. After that, I am back on the regular routine. It can make you nervous, but it doesn't mean that anything is wrong.

We thank God that you are consistent with taking care of your health and routine examinations. We are grateful for the radiologist with an eye for detail and very thorough. We believe that healing and perfect health is your portion and that you will have a long life and there will be not be a feeble one in your camp. (Psalm 105:37). And in accordance with 3 John 1:2, that you enjoy good health and that all is well with you, @mrselle.

Learn2Gro

Fear, worry, and frustration have set in. Interviewed for quite a few positions and have not heard a single word from any. Urgently in need of a J-O-B. Please pray that I gain favour for a career and from the individuals who interviewed me. Lord, I continue to trust you and you know what's best for me, even when at desperate times such as this I began to panic & become depressed. In need of prayer for a job.

newgrowth15

Fear, worry, and frustration have set in. Interviewed for quite a few positions and have not heard a single word from any. Urgently in need of a J-O-B. Please pray that I gain favour for a career and from the individuals who interviewed me. Lord, I continue to trust you and you know what's best for me, even when at desperate times such as this I began to panic & become depressed. In need of prayer for a job.

First, fear and faith don't mix. Have faith in God and believe that He has already supplied all of your needs.

Dear Lord, we are asking in faith that You have the job for @Learn2Gro that you have set aside especially for her. This job will prosper her as her soul prospers. She will give you thanks and praise for this job and she will remember that all of the glory belongs to you. Lord, thank you for the answer before the end of the week. In Jesus' name, we believe what we have asked of you in faith, Amen.

Neomorph

Hey Ladies,

I have a couple of prayer requests from you all. I just recently obtained my masters and I am in the process of applying for medical school this year. I am praying for a good MCAT score and a good job to make sure I can cover my costs for applying to medical school (the secondary applications are expensive) and for trips to interviews.

Sashaa08

Hi @Neomorph, we stand in agreement that you will receive a high MCAT score and that you will receive a position as a lab assistant or something that will make you an even stronger applicant for medical school. I pray that you will have more than enough money to cover applications and trips for any interviews. I pray that you have favor with every admissions committee and that you get a significant financial aid package so that you are not saddled down with student loan debt.