newgrowth15

I’m requesting prayers for direction and discernment. And prayers for this loneliness and depression I have been feeling lately.
Is there someone you can do something for? Perhaps read a book to small children at a local daycare or maybe take a meal to an elderly relative or neighbor? When you serve others, you are doing what Jesus did and it takes the focus off of you.

Father God, I lift up @mz.rae to you in prayer for direction and discernment in her life. I pray that as she spends time meditating on your word, she will hear from you and that you will order her steps in righteousness. I pray that she will use her newfound direction in her life to give you glory. In Jesus's name, Amen!

newgrowth15

Calling on the prayer warriors of LHFC. I am standing in the need of prayer right now. My daughter has been experiencing a tremendous amount of pain and now cramping in her lower abdomen all week. She is 5 months pregnant. Please pray that all is well. My son-in-law drove her to the doctor's this morning. Please pray for his strength in the Lord as well.

Thank you and God bless you.

To His glory, Amen!

Sashaa08

All praises to The Great I AM!!! The baby is fine, but my daughter is still in pain. The doctor said she can take some Tylenol and he sent her home. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

We serve an on time God who answers our prayers.

We praise God for the praise report! We pray that your daughter's pain is eliminated and that she is healthy and taken care of. That the health providers are paying close attention your daughter and caring for her as gently and as attentively as they are caring for her baby. We believe God for a full and complete recovery in Jesus' name.

newgrowth15

@Jmartjrmd, my heart goes out to you. You have so much to deal with at this time. The Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that death and life are in the power of the tongue. I encourage you to begin speaking life over your life. Pray out loud so that your ears hear what your mouth is saying and your faith will be strengthened.

Father God, I lift up Jmartjrmd to You on this day to ask You to bring healing to her body and comfort to her soul. I pray that You give her strength and wisdom to overcome the many obstacles in her life at this time. I pray that as she grows closer to You and her soul prospers, that she will prosper as well. I pray that all medical professionals and procedures that may be necessary are sanctioned and blessed by You. I pray for her complete healing both physically and spiritually in You, Lord. I pray that You grant her wisdom and understanding as she seeks first Your kingdom and Your righteousness. I pray that You give her the desires of her heart as she delights herself in You and stands on the promises of Your Word. I make these petitions in the most precious name of Your son, Jesus Christ. Amen!

newgrowth15

It is time to take back what belongs to us and the only way to do it is through prayer. Pray without ceasing. I'm not talking about a posture of physically being on hands and knees, but one of submission in our hearts, minds, souls and spirits to God The Father in Heaven.

Father God, I ask You to reign supreme in the earth as You do in Heaven. Lord, I ask that You tear down the strongholds and the spiritual wickedness that are in high places today. I pray for the power to bind up on earth all spirits that are not of You and to loose Your Holy Spirit into those places. I pray for the repentance and obedience of those who belong to You. I pray for spiritual boldness in those who name the name of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. I pray for any and every place on this Earth to have leaders who are led by the Spirit of God and who are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray that as You grant us wisdom liberally, that You would also give us knowledge and understanding to match.

Thank you Lord for answering these prayer requests. I am certain others will follow and make their requests known unto You as well. In Jesus's name, Amen!

Mitzi

I pray that if B. is for me, that God will bring us together again. I gave him up years ago and for some strange reason, I'll get some sense that he's thinking of me. I even dream of him now and I broke up with him ages ago. Pray for me because I only want God's will. Thank you ladies

Sashaa08

@Mitzi

We pray that the Lord God gives you discernment and wisdom and that if B is your God-ordained husband, then we come into agreement and know that God will send you confirmation. If these dreams are distractions and tricks of the enemy and if B is a counterfeit then we pray that God will make this obvious to you and give you the strength to allow God to shut that door. We pray that in accordance to God's Word, that you are anxious for nothing and that you wait and listen for God's still, small voice to speak revelation to you.

Sashaa08

@newgrowth15, we are on the prayer line right now and will lift up your daughter and your new grandchild in prayer. We are praying that your daughter's vitals will all remain stable, that the physicians and nurses will attend to her as the precious child of God that she is. That they will dote over her, care for her, and give her their undivided attention-that they will have an impeccable eye to detail, that entire team works as an effective, cohesive unit and that the procedure is textbook/perfectly completed. I pray that her aftercare is seemless and that every need is met. That her post-op visits confirm that she is in excellent health and recovering exactly as she should be with no side effects or set backs. In Jesus' name, amen.

TwoSnapsUp

Maybe someone else prayers will work because mine have gone unanswered.

I realize this is my fate and I am now more depressed than I have ever been.

newgrowth15

@TwoSnapsUp, God answers our prayers. Sometimes the answers come in unexpected ways, but they do come.

As I read your prayer request, the very first thing that came to mind was Mark 11:22 (Have faith in God.) It is not enough to believe in God; you have to believe God. Read Mark 11:22-24 very carefully and meditate on those words. Let them sink in to your spirit. Let them transform your heart and renew your mind. When you are ready to truly believe that you will have what you have asked, pray with the knowledge that it is already done and begin to praise God for the outcome.

Just make certain that you are seeking God's kingdom and His righteousness first so that your prayers are already aligned with His will for your life. God bless you.

TwoSnapsUp

@newgrowth15
Thank you. I read it and had this mindset for years, to no avail. I just think I’m meant for a life full of depression and lonliness. I don’t want to feel this way.

Thanks again.

futureapl

Hi ladies. Please pray for me and my family. I've been having weird dreams lately. Last night I had a dream where I opened a door and there was a snake at my doorstep. I'm not sure what they all mean but I know I need prayer.

Sashaa08

Hi ladies. Please pray for me and my family. I've been having weird dreams lately. Last night I had a dream where I opened a door and there was a snake at my doorstep. I'm not sure what they all mean but I know I need prayer.

I had a dream earlier involving snakes. I pray that God clearly reveals to you who or what the snake represents immediately and further confirms it. I pray that you heed His instruction and use wisdom and discernment to respond accordingly. Remember that through Christ you are more than a conqueror and though a thousand may fall by your side, ten thousand by your right hand, but it shall NOT come near you. (Romans 8:37, Psalm 91:7)

newgrowth15

I just read about the two families that lost their young children -- the Stampley family and the McKeehan family. The pain and grief they are feeling at the this time is great. Let all who would lift both of these families up in prayer as they are both members of the body of Christ.

Father God, I lift up both of these families to you in prayer. I ask that you comfort them as only you can and that you provide them with all of the love and support they need at this time. I pray that you will send your angels to be a hedge of protection around them so that the enemy does not get to throw any fiery darts against them. I pray that they will remember your kindness, love, grace and mercy even while they go through the grieving process and that they will seek you in their time of sorrow. Lord, we know that the flesh will never comprehend death, so let their spirits have communion with you and rejoice in the knowledge of who you are and who they are in you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please pray for me!! I'm in great distress. Please do not quote.
@Mitzi, we lift you in prayer and pray that God sustains you at this time of distress. He is the lifter of your head and your latter days will be greater.
Amen @Sashaa08

Dear Precious Holy Father, we bow our hearts and ask and thank you for surrounding dear @Mitzi inside and out with your loving presence. Your heart reaches out to embrace her with your love and your peace, assuring and reassuring her that you are there and will never leave her nor allow any harm to come near her, in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen and Amen.

TwoSnapsUp

I never felt so lonely, unprotected, hateful and full of revenge.

I don’t know what to do at this point. I leave it up to God. I don’t know what plans he has for me, but it can’t be this. There has to be more, better. I don’t know what lesson I need to learn, but I know I give up fighting. I release it all.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I never felt so lonely, unprotected, hateful and full of revenge.

I don’t know what to do at this point. I leave it up to God. I don’t know what plans he has for me, but it can’t be this. There has to be more, better. I don’t know what lesson I need to learn, but I know I give up fighting. I release it all.
Psalm 121...
:grouphug2: