newgrowth15

I never felt so lonely, unprotected, hateful and full of revenge.

I don’t know what to do at this point. I leave it up to God. I don’t know what plans he has for me, but it can’t be this. There has to be more, better. I don’t know what lesson I need to learn, but I know I give up fighting. I release it all.
Read Romans chapter 12 seven times. Meditate on God's word until it moves from your head into your heart. You have said before that you are familiar with what the Bible says. Well, now is the time to DO what God says.

I am praying that God will deliver you from the power of darkness that is currently over your life, in Jesus Christ's name, Amen!

AtlantaJJ

Hello Ladies, my dad is on hospice in Los Angeles, I have been flying from Atlanta to LA to see him every other month. He is living in an assisted living community. He is stable and comfortable and generally well cared for. I was scheduled to see him next Tuesday but administration decided to finally take steps to stop the spread of the virus. My dad's facility is now on lock-down and I can not travel to see him at this time. Please pray with that this government is overcome by the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit and they get tests to all the people so we can identify where the hot spots are and get Covid-19 contained.

I pray that I can be reunited with my dad soon!!

TwoSnapsUp

I pray that you get to see your dad soon!

Hello Ladies, my dad is on hospice in Los Angeles, I have been flying from Atlanta to LA to see him every other month. He is living in an assisted living community. He is stable and comfortable and generally well cared for. I was scheduled to see him next Tuesday but administration decided to finally take steps to stop the spread of the virus. My dad's facility is now on lock-down and I can not travel to see him at this time. Please pray with that this government is overcome by the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit and they get tests to all the people so we can identify where the hot spots are and get Covid-19 contained.

I pray that I can be reunited with my dad soon!!

newgrowth15

Why is this thread not overrun with prayer requests, especially now? Could it be that most people want God's things, but don't want Him?

Lord, I pray that more will seek You. I pray that more will hunger and thirst after You. That more will desire a real relationship with You. That more will want intimacy with You. That more will declare their love for You.

Father, You are the Creator of this universe. There is no disease; no virus; no spiritual wickedness in high places that can overtake You. You are our shelter in this time and forevermore.

Lord, I ask for Your forgiveness on behalf of mankind that You will cleanse us from our hard hearts and our stiff necks. That You, who causes the rain to fall on the just and the unjust, will hear from heaven and will heal our land.

Lord, You already know Your sheep and Your sheep hear Your voice. Lord, please draw the unbelieving and the fearful to You, so that they, too, will be saved.

Hallelujah, in Jesus Christ's name.

Amen!

AtlantaJJ

Why is this thread not overrun with prayer requests, especially now? Could it be that most people want God's things, but don't want Him?

Lord, I pray that more will seek You. I pray that more will hunger and thirst after You. That more will desire a real relationship with You. That more will want intimacy with You. That more will declare their love for You.

Father, You are the Creator of this universe. There is no disease; no virus; no spiritual wickedness in high places that can overtake You. You are our shelter in this time and forevermore.

Lord, I ask for Your forgiveness on behalf of mankind that You will cleanse us from our hard hearts and our stiff necks. That You, who causes the rain to fall on the just and the unjust, will hear from heaven and will heal our land.

Lord, You already know Your sheep and Your sheep hear Your voice. Lord, please draw the unbelieving and the fearful to You, so that they, too, will be saved.

Hallelujah, in Jesus Christ's name.

Amen!
Amen!

newgrowth15

Father God, we thank and praise You for the immediate healing and restoration of @futureapl's husband. Give Him a testimony and praise on his lips of Your healing power and of Your love for him as he lifts the name of Jesus Christ higher than any other. Lord, You are a miracle working God and we believe in Your power to do anything. In Jesus's name, Amen!

And Lord, cover the rest of the family with the blood of Jesus Christ to keep each and every one of them healthy at this time and forevermore. Amen!

newgrowth15

Dear Lord, I lift up all critical personnel to You at this time. I ask that You cover them with the blood of Jesus and keep them safe in Your arms. It is in times like these, we get to see who the real "important" people are to our society. Lord, help us all to appreciate them and to give them the respect they deserve. In Jesus's name, Amen!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please pray for the humbling of our people, the turning from our wicked ways, the seeking of God's face by our people and the healing of our land.
Dearest Sister... @newgrowth15 , I am in total and humble agreement with this prayer of repentance and for God's rule to reign in our hearts and souls.

The sadness is that with all of the signs that have hit WORLD WIDE, yet... it still isn't taken seriously. During the pandemic, instead of turning to the heart of God, the desires of so many people are still 'away' from Him instead of towards Him. Now more than ever, our intent should be getting onto the 'Ark' of God's safety and protection, before the 'other' storms arrive. And these storms WILL arrive. COVID19 is only a preview of what's to come. The recent riots and protestors, the rise in police brutality, the political unrest, are only a small preview. Yet, who will be saved? Who will turn from the world and turn to God, with a sincere heart. How many are truly listening? How many truly care?

The 'waves' (meaning the 'signs') have been rising. The higher tides are yet to come. Yet, who believes? Who is listening? Who cares? Once that door of the 'Ark' shuts...............no one else will be allowed to come into the sanctuary of God's protection.

The 'Door of Repentance' is still open, however, Once Shut, the economy cannot open those doors; hair and nail salons cannot open those doors; the bars and restaurants, the summer resorts and beaches, cannot open those doors; neither the Democrats, Independents nor the Republicans can open those doors; Obama, Biden, Trump.....cannot 'Save' nor open those doors. The Supreme Court, cannot open those doors;

No number of Peaceful Protests for BLM, can open those doors; Surely, Riots, Burnings, and no manner or number of curse words on their homemade signs and defaced walled graffiti, can open those doors. Social Media, CNN news, Don Lemon, nor Fox News, nor Charlemane who calls himself 'the god'.... most surely cannot open those doors; for it is a Holy Sanctuary where no sin can enter in. The 'sin' is the rejection of God's warnings; rejection that says, I don't believe, nor receive, nor do I care.

The pandemic warnings which began as a shock wave, screams and shouts, has now become a whisper. The 'spikes' in numbers of new cases and deaths, continue to rise, Yet....... no one is listening, nor taking heed to it's message. Social Media is filled with posts of those in rebellion regarding the safety of wearing masks and social distancing; boasting and bragging that they don't have to take heed. They are still having large, unsafe gatherings, not considering the consequences nor the safety of others or for the endless labor of those on the frontline, who are beyond exhaustion trying to help and heal those stricken.

Sadder still, Folks still don't all, wash their hands.

God is a loving Father and Savior who wants all to be saved, none to perish, yet...who is listening?

The next Voice... the storms of the Hurricane season. Who will listen?

newgrowth15

Dearest Sister... @newgrowth15 , I am in total and humble agreement with this prayer of repentance and for God's rule to reign in our hearts and souls.

The sadness is that with all of the signs that have hit WORLD WIDE, yet... it still isn't taken seriously. During the pandemic, instead of turning to the heart of God, the desires of so many people are still 'away' from Him instead of towards Him. Now more than ever, our intent should be getting onto the 'Ark' of God's safety and protection, before the 'other' storms arrive. And these storms WILL arrive. COVID19 is only a preview of what's to come. The recent riots and protestors, the rise in police brutality, the political unrest, are only a small preview. Yet, who will be saved? Who will turn from the world and turn to God, with a sincere heart. How many are truly listening? How many truly care?

The 'waves' (meaning the 'signs') have been rising. The higher tides are yet to come. Yet, who believes? Who is listening? Who cares? Once that door of the 'Ark' shuts...............no one else will be allowed to come into the sanctuary of God's protection.

The 'Door of Repentance' is still open, however, Once Shut, the economy cannot open those doors; hair and nail salons cannot open those doors; the bars and restaurants, the summer resorts and beaches, cannot open those doors; neither the Democrats, Independents nor the Republicans can open those doors; Obama, Biden, Trump.....cannot 'Save' nor open those doors. The Supreme Court, cannot open those doors;

No number of Peaceful Protests for BLM, can open those doors; Surely, Riots, Burnings, and no manner or number of curse words on their homemade signs and defaced walled graffiti, can open those doors. Social Media, CNN news, Don Lemon, nor Fox News, nor Charlemane who calls himself 'the god'.... most surely cannot open those doors; for it is a Holy Sanctuary where no sin can enter in. The 'sin' is the rejection of God's warnings; rejection that says, I don't believe, nor receive, nor do I care.

The pandemic warnings which began as a shock wave, screams and shouts, has now become a whisper. The 'spikes' in numbers of new cases and deaths, continue to rise, Yet....... no one is listening, nor taking heed to it's message. Social Media is filled with posts of those in rebellion regarding the safety of wearing masks and social distancing; boasting and bragging that they don't have to take heed. They are still having large, unsafe gatherings, not considering the consequences nor the safety of others or for the endless labor of those on the frontline, who are beyond exhaustion trying to help and heal those stricken.

God is a loving Father and Savior who wants all to be saved, none to perish, yet...who is listening?

The next Voice... the storms of the Hurricane season. Who will listen?
Dear @Shimmie, there is no need to fret or worry about what the world is doing. Our assignment as prayer warriors is to pray and that is what we will do.

ABBA Father, we who belong to you and trust You and Your Word, come boldly before Your throne of grace in submission and humility. We trust You to hear from heaven and to heal our land. There are many things happening around us that could discourage us and cause us to want to give up, but Father You are greater than all of those things and we will keep our eyes and minds stayed on You. Lord, we praise You for the beauty that is still left in this world. We praise You for the countless others who look out for their neighbors with random acts of kindness. We thank you for those who speak kindly to one another and who offer words of encouragement to one another. We thank you for those who smile behind their masks yet we can see it in their eyes. We praise you for those who actually listen to Your voice and focus on the lovely, just, true, honest, pure, praiseworthy virtuous things of a good report. We pray for peace and healing in our lands. We pray for the prosperity of Your people who will then turn and help others rather than hoard it for themselves. Lord, we know we have what we ask You for because You said You would do it when we ask and believe in the name of Your son, Jesus Christ. Amen!

Shimmie

Staff member
Dear @Shimmie, there is no need to fret or worry about what the world is doing. Our assignment as prayer warriors is to pray and that is what we will do.

ABBA Father, we who belong to you and trust You and Your Word, come boldly before Your throne of grace in submission and humility. We trust You to hear from heaven and to heal our land.
There are many things happening around us that could discourage us and cause us to want to give up, but Father You are greater than all of those things and we will keep our eyes and minds stayed on You. Lord, we praise You for the beauty that is still left in this world.
We praise You for the countless others who look out for their neighbors with random acts of kindness. We thank you for those who speak kindly to one another and who offer words of encouragement to one another. We thank you for those who smile behind their masks yet we can see it in their eyes.
We praise you for those who actually listen to Your voice and focus on the lovely, just, true, honest, pure, praiseworthy virtuous things of a good report. We pray for peace and healing in our lands. We pray for the prosperity of Your people who will then turn and help others rather than hoard it for themselves. Lord, we know we have what we ask You for because You said You would do it when we ask and believe in the name of Your son, Jesus Christ. Amen!
Amen... to and for your beautiful prayer. Again:pray:

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
Prayer request for my friend's dad in ICU
Sweetheart man who makes everyone feel like family

no fakeness..kind and soft personality and gentle-mannered man. Gracious and courteous. She is the same as him ..

responsible and soft and polite but what she is going through is too much as well.

I know everyone will be taken when its destined but ask that he be strengthened and heal fully so as to live to be in his grandsons' lives (her kids) and be a role model for them as well as enjoy and be involved in their upbringing

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayer request for my friend's dad in ICU
Sweetheart man who makes everyone feel like family

no fakeness..kind and soft personality and gentle-mannered man. Gracious and courteous. She is the same as him ..

responsible and soft and polite but what she is going through is too much as well.

I know everyone will be taken when its destined but ask that he be strengthened and heal fully so as to live to be in his grandsons' lives (her kids) and be a role model for them as well as enjoy and be involved in their upbringing
Dearest Holy Father, thank you for being with the Father of @bzb1990 's friend. Jesus, you are indeed Healer, Provider and Restorer of life and health. Thank you for healing this dear man inside and out and giving him 'new life' here on earth and you are the only one who gets the glory. In your Holy and Precious Name, it is fully done. Amen and Amen.

alex114

Heavenly Father,

Right now I come before You praying that, with the hope that my LHCF sisters will touch and agree, on my receiving our loan commitment letter without a snag, moving forward with our closing on our first home, and my husband’s semester of graduate school going smoothly.
We give You thanks for the work you’ve allowed for me thus far, and ask that my annual review would keep me in the game at my firm to continue learning, improving and being an asset to the firm.

God, all of this I leave at the foot of the Cross in Your holy, powerful and sanctified name, that precious name of Jesus, hallelujah!

Shimmie

Staff member
Heavenly Father,

Right now I come before You praying that, with the hope that my LHCF sisters will touch and agree, on my receiving our loan commitment letter without a snag, moving forward with our closing on our first home, and my husband’s semester of graduate school going smoothly.
We give You thanks for the work you’ve allowed for me thus far, and ask that my annual review would keep me in the game at my firm to continue learning, improving and being an asset to the firm.

God, all of this I leave at the foot of the Cross in Your holy, powerful and sanctified name, that precious name of Jesus, hallelujah!
Holy Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name, Amen

ThursdayGirl

Heavenly Father,

In Jesus‘ Mighty Name, Amen

Mitzi

I'm worried in the office. Now I'm hearing jokes about "hoaxes" and whatnot. Most of them are Trumpsters and hate masks etc. They sneeze after moving down their masks. They just don't seem to care that they could be carrying death to another person with their infectious droplets. What is wrong with people? Arrogance, pride and playing with fire.

newgrowth15

I'm worried in the office. Now I'm hearing jokes about "hoaxes" and whatnot. Most of them are Trumpsters and hate masks etc. They sneeze after moving down their masks. They just don't seem to care that they could be carrying death to another person with their infectious droplets. What is wrong with people? Arrogance, pride and:playing with fire.
Dearest @Mitzi, Jesus Christ said in John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." I encourage you to take God at His word. Now is the time of preparation. Prepare your heart to be obedient to the Word of God who is Jesus Christ (John 1:14). Pray for your co-workers that God would remove the scales from their eyes so that they will see Him for who He is in all of His glory. Pray for the softening of their hearts so that they can hear the message of love that God has already given to you to share with them. And pray for yourself as I also pray for you that God gives you the courage and the boldness to speak on His behalf. In the matchless name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

newgrowth15

I don't want this surgery. I don't want to deal with the side effects of the surgery and living on medication for life.
I don't want the cancer cells to not spread . I want to be healthy and in full control.
@thatscuteright, I pray that God grants you His perfect peace as you keep your mind stayed on Him. I pray that as you delight yourself in The Lord, that He will give you the desires of your heart. I praise God for your full and complete healing with no side effects and no need for a lifetime of medication. And I pray for your full surrender of your life to Jesus Christ, so that you can be used by Him to spread His word and to give Him the glory He so rightly deserves. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

newgrowth15

Father God, I pray for a shifting of the atmosphere in Your favor. I pray that the people who name You as their God will begin to pray down the strongholds of wickedness in high places. I pray that You will loose Your Holy Spirit in this place and that there will be revival in this land. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

newgrowth15

Im being bullied, mocked, verbally attacked and not accepted.
Please pray for me that this stubborn spirit be removed completely and that I excel in all my endeavors.
@Hairluv7, I am asking God to give you boldness so that you will stand against all of the spiritual wickedness surrounding you. God did not give you a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind. Trust God and walk in the way He has set for you in Jesus' name, Amen!

futureapl

I recently found out that I am expecting baby #2. We are very excited about it. Please pray for a healthy baby and delivery at full term.

newgrowth15

I recently found out that I am expecting baby #2. We are very excited about it. Please pray for a healthy baby and delivery at full term.
Congratulations @futureapl. I rejoice with you.

Father God, we give you all of the glory for this new life you have created in the womb of futureapl. We praise you for the health and wellbeing of the child and the mother. Thank you for sending Your angels to surround them and see them safely through the entire term. Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen!

futureapl

Congratulations @futureapl. I rejoice with you.

Father God, we give you all of the glory for this new life you have created in the womb of futureapl. We praise you for the health and wellbeing of the child and the mother. Thank you for sending Your angels to surround them and see them safely through the entire term. Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen!
Thank you and God Bless You!