PRAYER REQUEST

azul11

I would like to request a prayer. I need prayers for my life in general...just to have peace and not worry or stress or be cross with others. I want to be joyful and happy and not isolate myself from others. I want a financial breakthrough to be in abundance so I can do more for myself and others. I want to pray for forgiveness for myself and for others and to have forgiveness in my heart for those who have wronged me and to forgive myself for the wrong that I have done.

I pray for a better self image and self worth. I pray for prosperity and happiness and peace for myself, my family and my friends. I am thankful for all the blessings I have received and blessed for being able to see another day but I have read that God has not meant for me to mediocore. He wants me to have favor and blessings and more. I think in one sense I know I need these things : enlarge my territory, increase financially, joy, happiness, contentment, love, fulfillment but another part wonders if I deserve it or if I am worthy. I need prayers to help me on this. Thank you. God bless you all.