Prayer Request

bludacious

Hey Ladies,

As you all know, my job is set to end Feb. 28th. I truly believe God move things out of our lives for bigger and better things. Anyway, I am on a job that I really don't feel is my calling. God had already showed me this job wasn't for me. I did nothing so now he is moving it out of my way! Anyway, I had been researching a job I wanted but I never could get a foot in the door. God blessed me with a friend who helped me get my foot in the door.
So, I have an interview on Friday! I have claim the victory on this job. I just ask you ladies pray in God's agreement on my victory. Also remember my co-workers in your prayers. Thank you ladies because there is power in prayer.

Be Blessed,

Blu

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I come into agreement with you that you will get this job and it will be an avenue of prosperity and blessing to you, and that those you will meet through this new opportunity will find their lives blessed and enriched just because they've come in contact with YOU!

In Jesus Name!

good2uuuu

Most certainly! I have seen first hand in my own life God working just like that, so you are in my prayers!

Prosperity711

I have been where you are, what's so funny my job ended on Feb. 28th too after 12 years, but that was almost 5 years ago. My prayers are with you and your co-workers, pray to God to give you the job he wants for you, what he has for you now one else can get:)

I have a wonderful book I'm reading called "Just Enough Light For the Step I'm On" girl it is moving, sometimes that is all the light we can see is right where we are, but know and believe God has a plan for you.

bludacious

Thank you so much for your prayers, ladies! The interview went well but I won't hear anything for 2-3 weeks...I am still claiming the victory in Jesus Names...