Prayer request

Hi yall! i need yall to lift me up in prayer. I'll be 22 years old on the 21st and i am obese. I have hardly any willpower when it comes down to resisting temptation with food. I don't want to die prematurely of a heartattack or of anything else the enemy has up his sleeves for me. Please pray for me, i hate being fat and i hate letting this devil win. Thank yall in advanced.:kiss:

Naijaqueen

The devil is a liar, may God give you the power and strength to stay focus and start working out. May He be your greatest cheerleader urging you on, and may He giv you the vision to see Him as your rock and fortress even on days when you feel tired and weak.

temfash

I pray that the Lord gives you the strentgh to change that which you are willing to change. I also pray that whatever emotional or physical pain that makes you binge or comfort eat is dealt with in the physical realm as well as the spiritual realm.

On a side note make easy simple small steps to break a bad habit you have to form new ones.Take baby steps to change just one thing e.g try and give up one extra snack this week and instead take a 10min walk and try and build upto about 20 mins over a period of a few weeks. Don't look at the overall weight you want to lose but look at taking one step at a time ask the Lord to direct your path and he surely will.