Prayer Request

caress

I am going through a rough time right now and am feeling extremely depressed. I need direction in life, I have some health issues that are unexplainable so far, and my bf is going through a rough time as well. Also, my grandmother passed in 2003 and it still makes me cry sometimes because I miss her so much. For all those that know the words of prayer please pray for me and I'll pray for you.

gloomgeisha

You are in my thoughts and ritual. May the God and Goddess give you strength, comfort, and warmth.

Blessed Be.

pebbles

caress said:
I am going through a rough time right now and am feeling extremely depressed. I need direction in life, I have some health issues that are unexplainable so far, and my bf is going through a rough time as well. Also, my grandmother passed in 2003 and it still makes me cry sometimes because I miss her so much. For all those that know the words of prayer please pray for me and I'll pray for you.

Honey, say no more. I've just prayed for you and will continue to do so. Just ask God for the things you need in prayer, and believe that you've received all the things that you've asked for, in the name of Jesus.

-It is normal to grieve for a lost loved one. There is a time to mourn. Just remember that this is a path we will all travel at some point. Death is not the end. Your grandmother went to be with the Lord. You will see her again. I'm sure that if she could communicate with you, she would tell you not to be sad, but to live your life and be happy. Do that, for her. :)

-Remember that the bible teaches us to call those things that be not, as though they were. So if hell is breaking loose all around you, stand up and declare that everything is alright, no matter what you see, in the name of Jesus.

-Lay hands over the parts of your body where you're sick, and in the name of Jesus, declare yourself healed of any sickness and illness that seeks to rob you of your life.

-Take authority over the spirit of depression and curse it to it's very roots, and boldly proclaim that demon to release it's hold on you. Remember that the enemies stomping ground is our minds. If he can gain a foothold in your mind, he'll wreck havoc in your life. Don't give him the power. Tell him to shut-up, and that you will wait on God's promises for your life.

-Last but most importantly, give it to God. Remember that God is a God of the impossible. When man says the battle is lost and it's all over, God steps in and says that it's just begun. Pray, my sister, pray! Praise releases God's blessings over you. When it hurts the most, that's when you need to praise the most.

May God grant you a peace that surpasses all understanding. I'll be standing in the gap on your behalf, calling out your name to God. Be blessed, my sister. :rosebud:

Last edited:

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Hey girl, I know it's hard loosing a loved one. It's okay to grieve for her. I'll be praying for you.

And by the way, don't worry about "words" when you pray. You have the words. Just speak to God honestly--Tell Him your hurting and ask Him to fill the void. Doesn't need to be anything fancy. He's knows every one of your thoughts anyway. :)

Cincysweetie

I could also use prayers, I have some important news that I'm waiting for within the next few days. I just need prayer that everything works out okay! Thanks!

GoingBack

Another soul in need of prayer over here. I am seeking God at this hour and I need a breakthrough in my life in several areas. Spiritually, financially, and career wise. Please lift me up in prayer....

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
I need a prayer for this sister whose in need of a spiritual and physical makeover. Also, I'm in search for some employment this year and I want to really be on the ball with it. Finally, be praying for my disabled mother and my 2 siblings. God Bless, my sisters.

BC