Prayer request

blackberry815

Please pray for my brother. He is facing a very stressful time in his life and it just doesnt look to be getting better. He has been depressed when i spoke to him...By faith i believe that god can do anything. Please pray that accepts christ into his life so that he doesnt have to be burdened alone. Please pray for victory over a legal situation that he's facing. And please pray for his family and unborn child.

Thanks ladies

Sent from my ADR6400L

Rainbow Dash

Praying for your brother that He will come to know the Lord and release those heavy burdens to the Lord. Praying Lord that your brother will feel the love and concern that the God has for him and that he receives the joy of the Lord. And also that the unborn child will come forth healthy, set apart for the Lord. In Jesus Name.

Encourage Him in the Word to look to the Lord.

Jesus said "Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matt 11:29

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Call your brother and tell him to stop worrying. God knew about this long before he was even conceived and God has made every provision that your brother needs to see this through. God has his hand. All he wants is your brother's heart so that He can lead your brother out of the cause of the problems he's been facing.

Tell your brother it is well.

When you have a moment, please read Isaiah chapter 7 verses 1 through 8.

Love and blessings to you and your brother... :giveheart:

TraciChanel

I will say a prayer for your brother and keep him and your family in my prayers. Please keep us posted and let us know how he's doing.

God bless...

Nice & Wavy

Please pray for my brother. He is facing a very stressful time in his life and it just doesnt look to be getting better. He has been depressed when i spoke to him...By faith i believe that god can do anything. Please pray that accepts christ into his life so that he doesnt have to be burdened alone. Please pray for victory over a legal situation that he's facing. And please pray for his family and unborn child.

Thanks ladies

Sent from my ADR6400L
I have prayed for your brother. I too have a brother who is experiencing a stressful time in his life and I believe that God will open the door of blessings for him, really soon...as He will for your brother and his family. His unborn child is blessed and highlyfavored of the Lord.

blackberry815

Thanks ladies for the prayers and affirmation. I really appreciate u taking the time out to pray for him. Please keep him in your prayers

Sent from my ADR6400L