Prayer request

HappywithJC723

Hello ladies. First I want to thank you all for even stopping by to read this thread. I read a lot of the things you all have posted in this forum and the articles, testimonies, and Scriptures have truly been a blessing to me.

My husband and I have been married for 1 year and 8 months. Recently I found text messages between him and another woman. I won't go into detail exactly what the text messages said, but they were definitely not acceptable. Since then things have been so bad between us. Its to the point where neither of us wants to come home in the evenings. Lately all my husband has been talking about is separation and divorce. I'm so hurt by this whole situation. My husband and I are both Christians. His parents are both pastors and we pray, read the Bible, and go to church together often. Since all this has happened though my husband seems to have no interest in praying or anything with me. On top of that whole situation, my husband was laid off back in November. He's very stressed out about this because although he has been getting unemployment benefits, they are due to run out in less than 2 months.

I'm asking you ladies to please pray for my marriage and my husband. I know that it can be healed by the Grace of God. I appreciate y'all so much in this forum, even though I don't express it often. God bless you all.

Guinan

Re-Branding
You and your husband will def be in my prayers. I hope everything works out for you both.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

JaneBond007

Praying for you. He's depressed due to his layoff and probably was feeling less of a man to provide. Fell into another woman who said things he wanted to hear. He's probably angry with G-d as well. And being that it's a young marriage with troubles so soon, he's feeling crappy about being in it. Could you suggest marital counseling for the both of you just to get through the feelings? Even if he doesn't want it, you could be helped through this difficult time. Definitely praying he turn himself around and toward G-d and his wife. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Prudent1

Just finished praying for both of you and your families/ others who your relationship effects. Sending a big e-hug your way. There's nothing too hard for God!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Praying for you and your husband.

In addition:

Galations 4:30

"Cast the 'bond woman' out" :kick:

Father God in the name of Jesus, Give this 'outside' woman no peace, no satisfaction, her presence shall be rejected and no longer desired by this husband, in Jesus' Name.

In Jesus' Name, this woman and the spirit behind this broken covenant shall no longer remain with your husband, nor any other to interfere with your marriage.

Father God in the Name of Jesus, please bring peace and redemption into this marriage. Remove the catalyst, the enemy's plan. Remove the seduction of outsiders, destroy every yoke and bondage the enemy has set in trap. The evil shall not prevail over this marriage.

Your 'Will' and Healing shall prevail, and not by might nor by power (of man) but by your Holy Spirit. Please give our sister a peace and a calm that she has never known in your before, but shall one with you in heart and soul and the heart of her husband shall love her and respect her and yield his heart whole unto you and non other.

In Jesus' Name, we pray and honour you, Father God. Amen and Amen.

Last edited:

HappywithJC723

Thank you so much ladies for ALL of your prayers. I have prayed for each one of you as well. Today has been better for me and my husband, but I know we still have a long road to travel. I cannot thank you all enough for all the love/support/encouragement you have given me. )))hugs((( to each and every one of you!

HappywithJC723

The love/prayers/support from you ladies has truly been a blessing. Things are sloooowly moving forward in a positive way for me and my husband. I will keep you all updated and will continue to pray for each and every one of you. Please continue to pray for us. Thank you. :kiss: )))hugs(((

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
^^ I'm happy to hear that. No weapon formed against your union shall prosper. Praise God Almighty!

HappywithJC723

Update: My dh and I are doing better now than we ever have! Praise God!!!!! :) I believe that my relationship with my dh is stronger now than EVER before! In the past couple of weeks there has been so much healing and forgiveness between us that it is truly overwhelming! I know it is only God that could bless us like this! You ladies have been such a blessing to my life! I am so full of joy as I am typing this! God bless each and every one of you ladies! God is soooo good and He is good all the time! I never lost faith in Him! I know that God is always able....no matter what the situation looks like to us! Once again thanks ladies for all your prayers, comfort and encouragement! :kiss: )))hugs(((

MrsHaseeb

Update: My dh and I are doing better now than we ever have! Praise God!!!!! :) I believe that my relationship with my dh is stronger now than EVER before! In the past couple of weeks there has been so much healing and forgiveness between us that it is truly overwhelming! I know it is only God that could bless us like this! You ladies have been such a blessing to my life! I am so full of joy as I am typing this! God bless each and every one of you ladies! God is soooo good and He is good all the time! I never lost faith in Him! I know that God is always able....no matter what the situation looks like to us! Once again thanks ladies for all your prayers, comfort and encouragement! :kiss: )))hugs(((

Thank you Jesus!! I'm happy to hear this.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

Nice & Wavy

Hello ladies. First I want to thank you all for even stopping by to read this thread. I read a lot of the things you all have posted in this forum and the articles, testimonies, and Scriptures have truly been a blessing to me.

My husband and I have been married for 1 year and 8 months. Recently I found text messages between him and another woman. I won't go into detail exactly what the text messages said, but they were definitely not acceptable. Since then things have been so bad between us. Its to the point where neither of us wants to come home in the evenings. Lately all my husband has been talking about is separation and divorce. I'm so hurt by this whole situation. My husband and I are both Christians. His parents are both pastors and we pray, read the Bible, and go to church together often. Since all this has happened though my husband seems to have no interest in praying or anything with me. On top of that whole situation, my husband was laid off back in November. He's very stressed out about this because although he has been getting unemployment benefits, they are due to run out in less than 2 months.

I'm asking you ladies to please pray for my marriage and my husband. I know that it can be healed by the Grace of God. I appreciate y'all so much in this forum, even though I don't express it often. God bless you all.

Praying for you and your husband.

In addition:

Galations 4:30

"Cast the 'bond woman' out" :kick:

Father God in the name of Jesus, Give this 'outside' woman no peace, no satisfaction, her presence shall be rejected and no longer desired by this husband, in Jesus' Name.

In Jesus' Name, this woman and the spirit behind this broken covenant shall no longer remain with your husband, nor any other to interfere with your marriage.

Father God in the Name of Jesus, please bring peace and redemption into this marriage. Remove the catalyst, the enemy's plan. Remove the seduction of outsiders, destroy every yoke and bondage the enemy has set in trap. The evil shall not prevail over this marriage.

Your 'Will' and Healing shall prevail, and not by might nor by power (of man) but by your Holy Spirit. Please give our sister a peace and a calm that she has never known in your before, but shall one with you in heart and soul and the heart of her husband shall love her and respect her and yield his heart whole unto you and non other.

In Jesus' Name, we pray and honour you, Father God. Amen and Amen.
I am sorry I didn't see this until now, but the ladies here are awesome and I'm in agreement with the words and prayers that have been placed here.

I'm proud of you that you made a choice to fight for your marriage and not give up...God is a God of answered prayer! I will most certainly pray for you both, continually.

HappywithJC723

I am sorry I didn't see this until now, but the ladies here are awesome and I'm in agreement with the words and prayers that have been placed here.

I'm proud of you that you made a choice to fight for your marriage and not give up...God is a God of answered prayer! I will most certainly pray for you both, continually.

Amen! And thank you so much :) You and your family will be in my prayers as well!