Prayer Request

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Hello Ladies

I know that my post here may not have showed faith but I come today to ask for your help. I am in dire need of your prayers. I was just accepted into one of the three lpn programs near where i live and I was more than happy to be accepted. When I got back to work I went to go see one of the managers of work force planning. I explained and begged for her to accomodate my work scheudule. I normally work from 9:15-5:15 Monday-Friday. I would like to work from 3:30-11:30. The progam starts from 8:00 am until 2:30 pm.
In order for me to get to work on time without having to rush i need that leverage. The last supervisor in my dept. leaves at 11pm. Normally they wont scheudule someone when a supervisor is not there. She said she would get back to me on Friday. I went to go see her but she told me she was still working on it. I spoke to my sup who told me to remain positive, if she does not give me the schedule i need she will speak to director on my behalf. I really need to get in this program. The waiting lists at all the other schools are 1 to 2 years long. Ladies I really need your prayers.
Please help me. Thanks in advance

shalom

I will definately keep you in my prayers. I was on the verge of a career change (Pediatric nursing) when my dreams were scattered because of my work schedule. Unlike you I don't work a job that will allow me this kind of a schedule change so I had to abandon my dream.

It will all work out.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
I just wanted to say thank you ladies for all your prayers i really appreciate the love im getting. I have not gotten a response yet but if i dont get a response tommorow i will have to go to a manager because classes start next wed. I spoke to a different manager who is a firm believer and he gave me a good idea on a work schedule so when i go to work tommorow i will give her my proposed idea. I know God is good i just have to trust Him. I also have to remember the serenity prayer.

Thanks again ladies

ps. keep praying