Prayers for our church community

MrsQueeny

Last week I had a feeling in my spirit that someone would be passing. I thought it would be one of the Pastor's of a sister church of ours because he had been battling cancer. Sadly this past Tuesday I received word that one of Bishops had died suddenly. His funeral is today and I will be attending.

Yesterday we had our appreciation service for our Pastor and first lady. The Bishop let us know that the Pastor who had been battling cancer told his doctor's to stop the chemo and he is ready to go home. We are now preparing for him to pass soon as well.

I am asking for prayers for all of the families, friends, and souls who have been touched by these mighty men of God. Although there is sadness, their is also rejoicing in knowing they will be in the arms of our Father. Thank you Q

MrsQueeny

Thanks ladies I just got back from the service. Can I tell yall we had church up in there?!!! I cried, I sang, I shouted, and we just celebrated his life. One of his sons sung "His eye is on the sparrow" and their wasn't a dry eye in the church. He was the state Bishop for the Full Gospel Baptist, was Pastor of his church for 27 years and was married to his wife for 49 years!!! Bishop Lloyd A Wheeler has gone on to get his reward!!! Praise God!!! Q

donna894

Just now seeing this thread. Thanks for checking in Queeny. Sounds like your heart has been lifted. As always our faith and belief in Him pulls us through.