PRE POO CHALLENGE!

C

cieramichele

Coconut oil!
This is a spin off to THIS thread.

Rules

1. Use it before EVERY shampoo wash. You may use it for co washes.

you know what..bump pre poo, use it EVERYDAY when ever you see fit during that day.

This challenge will go on for one month - from the time you join until 30 days later.

What kind should you get? UNREFINED coconut oil.
Where can you get it? Try any health food store in your area. No, I wouldnt mess with the walmart kind.

If you already use it everyday, good. If not, try to.

List the brand and how you will be using it.

Brand - Nutiva
Method - pre poo + scalp message

Last edited by a moderator:

DaRealist

I'm down!

I'm in!!!! :grin:
I'll also be using Nutive brand of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and using it as a pre-poo.

miami74

I'm in on this challenge! I love coconut oil. I used the Spectrum brand from Vitaminshoppe. I already use it in my oil mixture that I use to massage my scalp. I also, use it in my prepoo and DC mixes. Sometimes I do an oil rinse with it. When I rollerset, I like to add coconut oil to my hair before rolling it up.

Eisani

Um, okay. Nutiva and Vatika Frosting (does that one count?). Prepoo and scalp massages thru 7/3/08 :yep:

nipday

This sounds good!

But how do you use it exactly? The unrefined coconut oil is a solid, right?

C

cieramichele

This sounds good!

But how do you use it exactly? The unrefined coconut oil is a solid, right?

Yeah. I just rub it between my hands and rub it on my TWA then massage my scalp.

MeechUK

MeechUK
Hi Ciceramichele,
can I join this challenge please?

I use Holland & Barretts Unrefined Coconut Oil.

I use it everyday, either in my cereal or in a hot drink

I use it on my ends every other day and massage my scalp daily/nightly

I will use it in my pre-poo and for scalp massages

MeechUK

C

cieramichele

Hi Ciceramichele,
can I join this challenge please?

I use Holland & Barretts Unrefined Coconut Oil.

I use it everyday, either in my cereal or in a hot drink

I use it on my ends every other day and massage my scalp daily/nightly

I will use it in my pre-poo and for scalp massages

MeechUK

sure :yep:

lilsparkle825

i know it's gotta be up here somewhere but i can't find it. i used to prepoo then i stopped because i didn't really know why i was doing it. what is the purpose of prepooing?

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
This challenge is a good one. I've been pre-pooing for months with coconut, castor, and olive oils and it really has done wonders for my hair. It's stronger, thicker and softer. I also apply oil before my retouch which protects the hair. Good luck on your challenge!

Last edited:

joyandfaith

Pre-poo'd last night with my Vatika oil and co-washed this morning. My hair is so soft and manageable this morning. It should be easy to keep this challenge up all month...I love the results!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
All I have is cheap coconut oil from Walmart :look: Is the cheap stuff bad? I didn't know there was a difference :look:

Platinum

All I have is cheap coconut oil from Walmart :look: Is the cheap stuff bad? I didn't know there was a difference :look:

I don't think ther's anything wrong with it. Do you have the Extra-Virgin kind in the jar that's sold in the pharmacy or the kind that's sold near the cooking oil?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I don't think ther's anything wrong with it. Do you have the Extra-Virgin kind in the jar that's sold in the pharmacy or the kind that's sold near the cooking oil?

Next to the cooking oil :ohwell:

It says ''Non hydrenated, All natural'' :perplexed