Pre-Poo Through 2013 Challenge

Rozlewis

TeeBee, the scent is very soft. At first I could not smell it but after applying the oil to my hair. it is very soft with a hint of Japanese Cherry Blossom. I like it.

Atdow71

Pre poo w/ tresseme naturals mixed w/ JBCO, kera Veda coffee, nettle & fenugreek oil. I'll prob steam it in or overnight baggy.

TeeBee

It is too early for this. BUT. I'm not tryna be tied down to my hair today!!! Pre-pooing right now with KeraVada Amla oil + Camille Rose Algae DC.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Pree-pooed with coconut oil, pumpkin seed oil, coconut milk, and avocado butter. My hair really liked.

Jobwright

Prepooing with a mix of JBCO, jojoba oil and peppermint eo on the scalp, EVCO, wheat germ and SM Yucca and Boabab volumizing con on the length under baggy and skully.

felic1

Pre pooed with olive oil and bioinfusion critical care masque at least 18 hours with 2 plastic caps and a bonnet

Jobwright

Bought some RAW honey yesterday at Whole Foods. Melted about 2 tbs in a bowl sitting on top of a bowl of boiling hot water. Massaged my scalp with JBCO, jojoba oil and peppermint eo. Then applied AORM, applied honey, baggy, under dryer now.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing right now with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Pre-pooing with castor oil on the scalp and Alikay Natural sage and honey conditioner.

Jobwright

Oiling my scalp and length with naptural85's hair and body oil mix in preparation for a serious DC and 2 minute protein tomorrow.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
I have been pre-pooing with a myriad of things...trying to use up all of my trial size products.

Babygrowth

I can't wait to take these braids out to prepoo! That is my favorite part of my hair regimen! Before I got them done I had ran out of stuff to prepoo with so I was just using oil but nothing works like tea and a nice DC, er.