Pre-Poo Through 2013 Challenge

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I prepooed for almost three hours under a plastic cap with AO Island Replenishing and oil. Don't ask for certain what oil. I don't know. I mixed the oil forever ago and forgot about it, so I decided to mix it with conditioner. It was probably olive, avocado, coconut castor and some essential oils.

My hair was like butter when I washed it.

Killahkurlz

So I've prepoo'd with once again, coconut oil over night on Wed then detangled. well, I still have one small section left then I'll be washing my hair then dc-ing.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
Used the last of my sallys knock off of the detangler and the mane and tail detangler with some olive oil. Cleaned the bathroom then washed it out with the trader joes nourish spa shampoo.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I will probably pre poo this weekend with coconut oil and use my steamer.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing right now with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length under a conditioning cap for 30 mins.

mshoneyfly

Prepooing overnight with Hair Trigger and added garlic oil and wheat germ oil on the hair shaft. In the morning, I will add fenugreek paste for a few hours then poo, henna and DC or just cowash out with Vo5.

shortt29

Prepoo with Vatkia Coconut oil yesterday before clarifying with Pantene naturals clarifying poo...in prep for henna

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Pre-pooing with coconut milk and my conditioner concoction. It's almost time to wash this stuff out.

Jobwright

NJOY sulfur mix massaged on scalp, AOHSR on length, sealed with EVCO and JBCO on edges. Baggied, skully, bed.

KinkyRN

I prepoo before cowashing. Trying to get my hair in shape for a texlax touch up. I grab just about any conditioner and oil (have too many of both). Love love love how my hair feels!!

MsLiss

I'm doing my normal overnight prepoo/HOT with EVOO/EVCO. I wanna see if prepoo on dry hair vs. damp hair makes a difference.

mshoneyfly

MsLiss

Mine smelled like maple syrup when I blow dried, sweated or rode in the care with the windows down. I still love it though

I LOVE this HHJ!!

mshoneyfly

MsLiss
I can still smell my mixture, but its a light scent. It smells like maple syrup to me too mshoneyfly .

MsLiss
Atdow71
This last mixture has a lot of other stuff in it. I think that helped to mask some of the strong scent of fenugreek. I added a lot of other powders.
slippery elm
mm root
coconut milk
hydrolyzed silk
honey
Bhringraj

And then amla and coconut oils, avg, Wen 613, Tresemme Naturals, Vit E, clary sage oil, rosemary oil, lemongrass oil, burdock root and ginger extracts

It smells heavenly. I have enough left for another treatment and I put it in the freezer to keep it preserved.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

MsLiss

Atdow71 and mshoneyfly thanks for the info. I sometimes smell maple syrup, sometimes curry. I really don't want to smell like either lol. I know it's very beneficial to the hair so I'll see what I can mix it with to downplay the odor.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
last night/this morning: I used the Hot six oil and the Dr Miracle conditioner in the pink bottle

felic1

I pre pooed last night with spritz, an olive oil base with wheat germ, grapeseed and sunflower topped with AE hot oil treatment and steamed with it for 40 minutes! For some reason I was not able to get my coconut oil jar open....

YellowMellow

I pre pooed today with trader joes coconut oil and ren pure's my pretty hair is parched conditioner. In the shower I had ZERO tangles which equals less shed hair! Very pleased.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I'm going to start pre-pooing and finger detangling using HV Vatika Oil. I'm not sure if I'll make this a HOT or pre-poo overnight, because I'm starting to feel tired.

mshoneyfly

Just mixed up a prepoo for tomorrow. I used 2 tsp coconut milk powder, 2 tsp horsetail powder, 1 tsp kapur kachri powder, tsp wheat germ oil, 3 drops ylang ylang EO. It smells heavenly!! After I oil my scalp and hair with safflower oil and baggie for 15-20 mins, i will add this mix from scalp to ends. Its my first time using horsetail powder...hope I like it

I LOVE this HHJ!!