** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

Rozlewis

Prepping tonight with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length and sit under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Prepping with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length and sat under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

KERC1974

Pre-poo'ed with coconut oil, mustard oil and amla oil with rosemary, peppermint, ylang ylang, cinnamon, sage, lemon, etc. on my scalp and added Wen and 613 to my length.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length. I also applied Komaza Care Pona Scalp treatment and sat under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd tonight with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length and under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Forever in Bloom

Did a prepoo last night with coconut oil. I have been pre-pooing my hair with coconut oil for the past month and I am so amazed how my hair has pretty much ceased breaking o_O
I will be applying coconut milk and raw honey on top of it, put on a plastic cap, and sit under the dryer for 30 minutes before rinsing out. My steamer died 2 weeks ago :cry4:
I used to do all of this stuff years ago, and don't know why I stopped. Hygral fatigue is real in my head of hair :confused:

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I prepooed last night with avocado oil. Next time I think I'll try adding some coconut oil to my prepoo. I have a jar to get rid of.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo's with Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treat and applied Coconut oil on scalp.
Sat under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Prepping tonight with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut Oil on the length while siting under my conditioning cap.