** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

Aggie

I was on a website that sells bulk oils and butters as large as drum sizes and registered because I will be using oils a lot more moving forward.

Now I live in the Bahamas so I need to research how much duty and taxes it will cost me to bring in about 60lbs of natural oils:look:. I don't want to keep shipping in oils too often so a bulk purchase will work better for me.

Has anyone here tried black seed oil on their hair/scalp?

If so, please share your results and how it feels. Thanks in advance.

Rozlewis

Prepping with Philip Kinglsey's Elasticizer Extreme. I usually pre-poo with oil but thought I would try something different today.

Aggie

Used a combination of jbco, evco and evoo to do pre-poo under the dryer earlier, washed with Elucence Clarifying Shapoo followed with Macadamia Natual Oil Weightless Moisture Shampoo. Now I'm sitting under my dryer with Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment.

I'll be following this up with Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Moisture Masque to soften it up. I'll moisturize and seal, plait in some celies, slap on my wig and out the house I go. Next week, I need to color my hair I can't decide if I'll use a demi permanent or henna my hair as yet

MsSanz92

I guess it would count as a pre-poo but I've been deep conditioning on dry hair before shampooing with Dominican Magic Revitalizing Mask mixed with Vatika Oil and it's been working wonders

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing with Coconut, Amla, and Sweet Almond oil. I also applied KJ Naturals Tingly Oil to my scalp and the other oils to the length. Sitting under my conditioning cap for 20 mins.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with several oils (Avocado, Sweet Almond, Coconut) and sat under my conditioning cap for 20 mins.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Pre-pooing with Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme. This product is new to me. It came with a processing cap with his name printed all over it.

I hope it's able to penetrate through the two weeks work of stuff in my hair.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing with Tingly oil on scalp and several others oils on length under conditioning cap for 20 mins.