** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

Angelbean

Re: **Pre-poo Through 2014**

DominicanBrazilian82
Like this thread...done

Current length: below bra strap not quite mid back

Natural

Prepoo process: apply vatika oil or rice bran oil then wear a plastic cap for an hour

End of year length goal: full blunt even waist length

Prepoo frequency: weekly

*will upload current length picture soon!*

myfaithrising

Didn't love having that cream on my head all day. My strands felt great but my scalp not so much. I'll stick with using strictly oils for overnight pre poo's. Ill use creamy pre poo's when I'm short on time.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing now with Keraveda oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length.

Rozlewis

Froreal3, I think I have purchased so many of the oils. I love those oils. Today, I am using the 6x RWandan Black Coffee Concentrated Hair Oil Hair Follicle Stimulant. Which one are you using?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Rozlewis I'm using the Fenugreek in Buttercream. It's the only one I have so far. I'm going to try the cowash today as soon as I feel up to it.

Rozlewis

Froreal3, I have the Kera10 also but I have not tried it yet. I will probably try it for my co-wash next week but I can't wait to hear your review.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Finally got around to prepooing with Keravada Fenugreen in Buttercream on scalp, EVCO/EVOO mix on length. Overnight.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I'm prepooing/dcing overnight with MYHC Oliveyou mixed with EVCO, EVOO, Keravada Fenugreek, Moroccan oil, and Bamboo Kendi oil under my Hair Therapy wrap. :lick:

Angelbean

I'm prepooing/dcing overnight with MYHC Oliveyou mixed with EVCO, EVOO, Keravada Fenugreek, Moroccan oil, and Bamboo Kendi oil under my Hair Therapy wrap. :lick:

This combo sounds so yummy I am sure your hair is so happy lol:yep:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Pre-pooing overnight with a head full of HV Vatika Frosting on the length and EVCO infused with Kalpi Tone on my scalp.

Angelbean

Prepooed earlier for a couple hours with palm oil and vatika oil primarily on the ends and length of my hair

Lita

Here...Will be pre pooing with KV oils.

Happy Hair Growing!

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

b) Current Hair Length : Mbl
c) Relaxed/Texlaxed/Natural/Transitioning: Natural
d) Pre-poo Process/Products : My oil mix or Curl Junkie Curl Rehab or Shea Moisture Purification
e) End-of-Year Goal Length: Waist length
f) Pre-poo Frequency? (1/week, 2/month, etc) : Once a week will be my goal

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

Pre-pooing with avocado oil and grapeseed oil

m_wink

I was never really fond of prepoos (but I did just mix random stuff back then:lol:) but I see a lot of you ladies do this regularly already and have long lush hair. So I'm hopping on :)

DominicanBrazilian82

b) Current Hair Length- APL
c) Relaxed/Texlaxed/Natural/Transitioning- Texturized
d) Pre-poo Process/Products - olive, peppermint, castor, and coconut oils.
e) End-of-Year Goal Length- I would like to be approaching MBL
f) Pre-poo Frequency? (1/week, 2/month, etc)- 1x a week
g) Most Recent Length Check Pic (12/31/13 Latest) My siggy was taken yesterday :)

m_wink

Prepooing with ORS Replenishing Conditioner and EVOO overnight. Hair is def thanking me after being straight for 5 days. Hair should be nice, lush, and BUNNED in the morning. Gonna make a trip to whole foods tomorrow to pick up my oils :)

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing overnight with Keravada 6 x Coffee Oil on my scalp and Coconut Oil on the length.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!

DominicanBrazilian82

b) Current Hair Length - BSL
c) Relaxed/Texlaxed/Natural/Transitioning - Natural
d) Pre-poo Process/Products - I pre-poo with an anti-dandruff recipe that Traycee once posted here (conditioner mixed with coconut oil and a few drops of peppermint, eucalyptus and rosemary oil)
e) End-of-Year Goal Length - My ultimate goal length is MBL but I'm aiming more for health than length
f) Pre-poo Frequency? (1/week, 2/month, etc) - At least once a month
g) Most Recent Length Check Pic (12/31/13 Latest)

This is a recent length check (november 2013). It was BSL but I plan to trim my end before my next wash day.

Ogoma

@DominicanBrazilian82 I am in. I pre poo-ed yesterday for the first time in forever :lol: and my hair liked it. I had it in for only about 10 mins and could feel and see the difference.

b) Current Hair Length: BSL!
c) Relaxed/Texlaxed/Natural/Transitioning: Natural
d) Pre-poo Process/Products: combination or alone - oils (coconut, meadowfoam seed, fractionated coconut, passion fruit, broccoli seed, grapeseed, rice bran), honey, TJ TTT, and/or ayurvedic powders and other herbs
e) End-of-Year Goal Length: will see how it goes (anywhere from MBL to WL will be fine)
f) Pre-poo Frequency? (1/week, 2/month, etc): 1x a week at the most or 1x a month at a minimum.
g) Most Recent Length Check Pic (12/31/13 Latest): will post when I get a length check t-shrt.

Ogoma

Pre poo-ed yesterday with coconut oil, honey, and TJ TTT. Layered them on for about 10 minutes before shampooing.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

Pre poo-ed overnight with grapeseed and avocado oil

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Prepooing over night with HV Vatika on length and NJoy oil on scalp.

cutenss

DominicanBrazilian82

Like this thread :yep:

Current length: past APL, nut not quite BSL

Natural

Prepoo process: apply coconut and or Eva NYC Soften Up Conditioner, with a plastic cap for a few hours, or overnight, if I am lazy :yep:

End of year length goal: full blunt even mid-back length

Prepoo frequency: weekly

I will post a pic the next time I flatiron. I am due for a trim. It will be before the end of January :)