Prepoo: Looking for a GOOD LIGHT PROTEIN Prepoo

TriniStarr

Hey Ladies,

I am trying to find a really good light protein poo to use as my prepoo. I would like maintain some type of moisture and protein balance.

Here is some addtional info to help in this matter.

Every Wash Day (1x a week):
I prepoo with ORS Hair Mayo, wash with my KeraCare products, Aphogee 2 min Recon, DC w/KeraCare Humecto and then set my hair with KeraCare Leave-in Cond etc.

Furthermore, i am currently working on building a stable regiment, so please free to include some tips to my every week wash regiment.

thanks ladies,

However, i was thinking to myself that i maybe putting too much

BlondeByDesire

Great question, I'm looking for exact same thing ... I'm trying to use the KeraCare line exclusively. Like you (somewhat) I use the dry and itchy poo and hydrating poo, dry and itchy scalp con, the humecto con, leave in and silken seal. I've heard good things about Aubrey Organics GPB.

Gosh, I have so many products now :spinning:

Last edited:

LaManda

I must second AO GPB. I have only been using it for 2 months, but WOW...its great stuff! I sometimes use it as a prepoo or as a light protein treatment before my moisturizing conditioner(which is AO Honeysuckle Rose). You can order a sample size (2oz) of the AO GPB from www.aubrey-organics.com.

BlondeByDesire

I must second AO GPB. I have only been using it for 2 months, but WOW...its great stuff! I sometimes use it as a prepoo or as a light protein treatment before my moisturizing conditioner(which is AO Honeysuckle Rose). You can order a sample size (2oz) of the AO GPB from www.aubrey-organics.com.

Dang ... must I buy some ...

Can you use it weekly?

I know I've spent well over $300 this month in hair care products/appliances ... this is very addictive :wallbash:

TriniStarr

Marbel, I feel you on spenting over 300 on hair products this month. I have to cut back on buying lunch/dinner to put aside for my hair products and PIBBS 514. Which will be my NEXT big hair supply purchase, i am still working on purchasing me prepoos, poos, conds and leave-ins.

BlondeByDesire

Marbel, I feel you on spenting over 300 on hair products this month. I have to cut back on buying lunch/dinner to put aside for my hair products and PIBBS 514. Which will be my NEXT big hair supply purchase, i am still working on purchasing me prepoos, poos, conds and leave-ins.

My largest purchase was the Pibbs 514 (which I looooooooooooove). I need to stay away from here ...

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
What you're using now (ORS Mayo) is a light protein. I think you're fine on the protein side since you're using ORS and Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor every week. Make sure that you keep your hair well-conditioned and moisturized, it's easy to fall victim to protein overload

But if you wanna switch things up, some good light proteins are Motions CPR and Nexxus Keraphix :yep: