Priest Slaps Baby .....

Theresamonet

That old man should have been slapped right back and it took way to long for the father to grab his son.

You would think the mother would have at least taken a step back after he slapped her child. Even when the father was trying to snatch him away from the deranged priest, she was still just standing there like a damned Madame Tussauds wax figure. Did she fall asleep??

Goombay_Summer

You would think the mother would have at least taken a step back after he slapped her child. Even when the father was trying to snatch him away from the deranged priest, she was still just standing there like a damned Madame Tussauds wax figure. Did she fall asleep??

I assume that she was simultaneously in shock and denial because nobody expects their priest to :censored: slap their baby

Last edited:

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
The priest is unapologetically old school, he believes that if children won’t stop crying he’ll give them something to cry about.
That's fine. But I'm kinda hood along to match the old school ways and he woulda been slapped backed priest or not. Actually i would have grabbed my child before he laid that slap down he was man handling the baby from the beginning.

InchHighPrivateEye

My whole family would be in jail.

Tbh my husband is kind of respectability political-ish :look: so idk if he would have reacted immediately. But between my momma cussing me and the priest out and me windmilling/mushing and my father swinging on the priest, he would have joined in. We would all be in jail. I’m not even sure who would watch the baby because we would be in JAIL, do you hear me :lol: