Problem with my account..

jasmin

I don't know who to contact but I logged on to the site and I couldn't get full access to all the forums at first. Then it worked but when I posted a reply it says that the my reply is basically being moderated before being posted. I also can't get into the 'What's New' section.

Iamhim

The same thing is happening to me. I can't access my profile, calendar, or the What's New section.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Me either --- I can only post to this Q&A thread. All other threads gives me an error message showing the following:

divachyk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
the same thing happened to me, only i couldn't post in support either. i submitted a ticket around 8. i hope this all gets resolved. ♥

MzRhonda

I got the same message just a few minutes ago. What's going on? I am a paid member and have been a member for many years.

Me either --- I can only post to this Q&A thread. All other threads gives me an error message showing the following:

divachyk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.