Problems with message showing as being read already..

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
I seem to be having a problem with threads showing as being read..but I never read them.. or at least all of the posts in a thread.. It seems to maybe do that when I go from one page to the other on the forum... is there anyway to correct this or is this a glitch that is happening to everyone because of the changes being made?

Thanks for any help!

Nonie

I'm not sure what you mean. Is the folder icon (far left) turning from yellow to white even though you haven't read the thread? I notice that's the new indicator for unread posts. Yellow when new entries exist; white if nothing new has been added since your last visit. Is that where you're having a glitch?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
No, that's not it..I never even noticed that the folders change color..lol I'm talking about when you see how many posts there are and there is a number..in parenthesis..the red number for the number of posts that you haven't read..that is the one that is "disappearing" There are posts that I haven't read..sometimes I've read only some posts and sometimes I haven't read any of them..and then next thing you know.. the red number is gone..showing that I've read the posts when I haven't.. does that makes sense??

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what you mean. Is the folder icon (far left) turning from yellow to white even though you haven't read the thread? I notice that's the new indicator for unread posts. Yellow when new entries exist; white if nothing new has been added since your last visit. Is that where you're having a glitch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, I have looked and the folder is turning white when I haven't read all of the messages.. I'm having to look at the time the last post was made to see if I have read it or not..and most of the times I have not.. Is there anyway to correct this??? Is anyone else having this problem?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
BUMP.. Is there any way to correct this problem.. it's been a hassle.. there are threads that I know I read some of the posts..but not all..so then I have to go and search and find where I left off.. almost every time.. and there are some posts that I have never read..showing up as being read. Is there any way at all to correct it?

Thanks for any help..