Proclaim Glossing Polish

mspretty

I have recently discovered Proclaim Glossing Polish I have only used it twice and I am hooked already. It is suppose to fight frizzes and make your hair shine, which it has for me. I find that it works good with fighting the frizzes on my ends and in the middle of my hair but not as well on the little frizzes along my hair line. You have to use a little though, or your hair will look like you poured a bottle of cooking oil over it. Has anyone else ever tried it? DId you like it?

Angelicus

Very much so-- a former member told me about this product. Wasn't too sure about it so I bought the 2oz bottle. My ends loved it (I only put serum on the ends before rollersetting. The ingredients were good too (a little aloe, a few oils). It's a bit thinner than other serums I have used. When I finish with my Hask Shine Frizz Remedy (paid 15 cents for a 1.5 ounce bottle
) i will go back to the Proclaim.

pressncurl

I discovered it last summer, so I know how you feel! I use it for shine and it helps some with frizzies, but like you said, it doesn't eliminate them completely. Also, I love the smell!

mspretty

Anky-I bought the 2 ounce bottle too, just to see if it worked-I didn't want to buy the big bottle and it not work. But I will back for more.

auntybe

I love Proclaim products....I had a choice of buying the polisher or going to dinner....the polisher won. I used the colesterol when I first transistioned as a leave-in. I had great soft waves. I use the thermal spray on weaves when I wear them and the gloss spray is excellent as well. I spray my roots, brush and put on a head band and so far today no frizz.

AtlantaJJ

Anyone still using the Proclaim Glossing Polish as a heat protectant? A girl in Sally's talked me into trying it out...

Coffee

I just purchased the small 2oz bottle to try out. I was having a hard time remembering if it was the proclaim glossing polish, and I was right!

texasqt

I just repurchased the Proclaim in the red bottle. I've used others and have decided to return to this. I love it!