Procliam hair products

queenietcb

Proclaim hair products

Hello, I am new to long hair care forum and i was wondering if any one has tried Proclaim hair products? especially their shampoos, conditioners and relaxers. Are they any good?

Last edited:

Sirens_Song

I havent tried the shampoos or conditioners but I did try the hair polisher... I really didnt care for it. :ohwell:

I found that it didnt do anything for my hair.

shunta

Lets see...Well, Ive only tried their neutralizing poo and the shea butter conditioner. They work okay I guess. At first, the Aloe and Shea Butter conditioner gave my hair amazing slip, but no so much anymore.:ohwell:

Lusa

Re: Proclaim hair products

I have been using the Cream Cholesterol consistently for about a year now, and it works well for my deep conditioning. I intend to keep using it and you really can't beat the value ~$2.99 for 32oz.

S.O.S.

I really like their wrap/setting lotion. Its the only one that doesn't dry my hair out or makes it hard. Their cholesterol works pretty good also.

neonbright

I like the relaxer, I have a rave on the relaxer, but most people in this forum don't use it. I love the relaxer for my hair it works and I won't change... I also use the neutilizer, and wrap lotion.

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I use the Cholesterol and it's okat, but not as good as other one's I've tried. The Natural 7 Oil is pretty good too. I have quite a few of the styling products, but I haven't used them yet.

LovelyLionessa

Re: Proclaim hair products

The Aloe & Shea Butter conditioner and neutralizing shampoo are my 2 favorite Proclaim products. Their Natural 7 oil is nice on damp skin after a shower and smells yummy too. :lick:

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Sirens_Song said:
I havent tried the shampoos or conditioners but I did try the hair polisher... I really didnt care for it. :ohwell:

I found that it didnt do anything for my hair.

I second on this one...i thought it was good but realized otherwise...:cool:

krissyprissy

I love the glossing spray. I have been using it for about 2 years and it really makes my hair smooth before I set my hair on steam rollers.