Product Rave: Easy Straight Flat Iron Finish

FeelinIt

Okay guys I was very skeptical about this one but I did a little research and found most of the reviews on THIS product from the Easy Straight line favorable. I know that there are some bad reviews on the 90 and 30 day hair straightner under this line BUT this particular product is great for my 4a/b hair.

So basically the gist of the product is you won't need a flat iron to get a flat iron finish. Just use this product and a good blow dry and you are done. Well I figure if you are a 3 to 1 this product would work well for you. But for me, I knew I would not get a Flat iron finish with just a blow dry and some product BUT......

The blow drying process was soo easy and fast that I was able to skip the pressing comb (I usually use one when I press my hair) and use my Maxi Glide only. My press came out great! No style as of yet because my ends need a serious trim but the product made a dramatic difference in my blow drying.

I did use coconut oil first before applying the product. I made sure that every inch of my hair was covered with the product and then I sectioned my hair in four. then I proceeded to blow dry each section. My hair was blown straighter than usual. Don't get me wrong, it was not bone straight. It was still poofy after the blow dry. Once I used my MG, it was straight and faster to use. This may help a lot of naturals who find that pressing their hair leaves it still poofy. Try it at least. The product costs $9.99 at Walgreen's here in Houston.

From wash, condition, rinse, product application, blow drying and straightening, I started at about 8:30 and finished around 11:30 so about 3 hours and 30 minutes.

Ohh and the product leaves your hair feeling really soft.

Check out the link below to get more info on the product and what it looks like. You can find this product at Walgreens, CVS, etc.

http://www.easystraight.com/offers.htm

Jetblackhair

Looks like the product worked well for you. Your hair came out great and it looks pretty straight. Thanks for the review, I just may have to get some :)

FeelinIt

Great pics hunny bunny!

I am heading to Walgreens Today!
You are Natural, yes????:drunk:

I tex'ed about a month ago with Luster's S-curl and left it in for 5 mins but if you saw my hair you would not think it. I'll post my natural pics later on today ohh and my styled pics too. I keep thinking I'm all the way natural with the way I have to fight my hair somtimes. Earlier this week I tried to press my hair after washing, conditioning and air drying. the next day my hair said "WHAT?" I went to work the with 1/4 of my hair straight because it was just too painful to follow through with the pressing procedure. My hair was snap, crackling and poppin all over the place.

I put in some heated fabric rollers last night and took them down this morning before work. I've got the curly sue thing going on now.