Product Rave: Fantasia IC vitamin/protein reconstructor and more

Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by kisz4tj, Sep 14, 2004.

1. kisz4tj

kisz4tj New Member

Luv it Luv it Luv it /images/graemlins/clap.gif I've had this for awhile...I actually permanently borrowed it from my mother /images/graemlins/sekret.gif anyway, I took out my braids on Friday and I decided...okay.. Caramelhonee decided that I would wait to relax my hair. Anyway! I took the braids out...much shedding!! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

I purchased Motions silk protein in a bss/salon and watched some lady cuss out a stylist because she gave her daughter a full head weave that made her look like Tina Turner on crack!! Crack is wack /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Anyway, so I washed with CON and deep conditioned with Motions. I did a Bantu knot set that came out okay. However, I wasn’t “impressed” with Motions. Yesterday my Bantu knot was sooo over, I had an awful hair day, hair was hard and stiff, roots totally out of control. So last night I did a Conditioner wash with VO5 kiwi and deep conditioned with Fantasia IC and when I washed that stuff out…I tell ya the heavens opened /images/graemlins/angel.gif My hair was sooo soft and silky when the water ran through it. So this stuff must also be a detangler…my hair was manageable. It really showed itself to be a superior product considering the state my hair was in /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif Today although my roots are thick and in full affect I can run my fingers from root to ends /images/graemlins/blush.gif

2. AudraChanell

AudraChanell Well-Known Member

I have never tried it...does it come in a trial (99 cents) size? I have to use and sort through the battery of other products I have and those I want try before I can purchase anything else. Thanks for the review.

3. kisz4tj

kisz4tj New Member

I'm really not sure, honestly I've never seen it on the shelves, but I've never needed to look for it either.

4. kisz4tj

kisz4tj New Member

I'm going to give motions another chance once I get a relaxer.

5. pearlygurl

pearlygurl Well-Known Member

I love their IC Polisher and Leave-in w/Aloe. I can't wait to try all of their products!

6. KinksnCurlz

KinksnCurlz New Member

that's rite ya'll... i told her i'd cut her if she permed right after removing the braids /images/graemlins/spank.gif LOLOL
    anyway, i never saw this product... it's that good kisz?

7. kisz4tj

kisz4tj New Member

Yup yup sure is

8. kitchen_tician

kitchen_tician New Member

Yes, I also use Fantasia IC Reconstructor and it's great. I love it!!!

9. Vet27

Vet27 New Member

kisz4tj,

what color is the bottle? I have used Fantasia IC Reconstructor( in green & white bottle) & I had great results with it. Thanks for the review.