Product Review Needed...ASAP

Nice

I am wondering if anyone ever used this product. What were your results. I plan on using it tonight. Was it moisturizing? I fee like my hair need a good treatment after that Myhoneychild disaster :(

myco

I have this and I use it as a light protein more than a moisturizing conditioner, since it contains wheat proteins. It has a gel like consistency that foams up when applied to your hair. If you've ever used the Breakage control Serum by Elasta QP, it's the same consistency and smell. My hair always feel stronger after using it, but I wouldn't consider it to feel softer or moisturized in the traditional sense of conditioners. I always follow it up with a creamy moisturizing conditioner.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
myco said:
I have this and I use it as a light protein more than a moisturizing conditioner, since it contains wheat proteins. It has a gel like consistency that foams up when applied to your hair. If you've ever used the Breakage control Serum by Elasta QP, it's the same consistency and smell. My hair always feel stronger after using it, but I wouldn't consider it to feel softer or moisturized in the traditional sense of conditioners. I always follow it up with a creamy moisturizing conditioner.

Interesting that you would say that. I was going comment on how the bottle reminds me of the Control Serum. BTW isn't Elucence owned by Keracare?

Nice

I thought that Elucence was owned by Kenra :look: . I am pretty sure that I am wrong though.

cutebajangirl

I use it and feel that it is the same as the Elasta QP one mentioned above (Elasta QP, Elucence and Kenra are the same company). So you can see if you find the version by Elasta QP in a bss. I like it alot. It is a very mild protein (for a protein addict like me it doesnt even count as one,lol) and your hair is left silky and detangled. Big :up: from me.

HWAY

What was the MyHoneychild disaster?
The Elucence conditioner is very good. You can leave it in for 20-30 minutes. I mix it with cocnut oil and Humectress for a moisturizing treatment.

Chinagem

Ok, am I the only person that can't see what product it is that you want a review for? I think for some reason my computer isn't posting the pic if you posted a pic.

lexi08

I have used this product before. I use it as a light protein treatment. it was not particularly moisturizing though, I always followed it up with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner. Elasta QP has a similiar product that is cheaper.