Product review of Crown Hair Care products

Queenie

Vitamin scalp serum & Gold standard herbal oil. I’ve used these products for the past year and a half on my scalp, once a week after shampooing. It has helped my hair to grow back to mid-back length. In May 2019, I had to cut my hair my APL. Since I was having difficulty finding my staple products at that time, I had a lot of breakage. I know for most of you that’s not a big deal, but my hair grows slower now that I’m in my mid-40’s.

There has been a recent reformulation of the products, and I’ve been using those new ones for 4 weeks now. They are working well so far. The changes for the serum are inositol, red clover, MSM, and micro parts of protein. The changes for the scalp oil are added ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper.

I also used one of their new products the Hot Oil Hair Mask. Whenever I use this oil, it makes my hair very soft and it is more wavy when I put it in my normal protective style. I used it two different ways over the last 4 weeks. The first way is with deep conditioning. Two times, I’ve applied it directly to my hair then applied a layer of my normal deep conditioner (Miss Key 10 En 1 conditioner), then sat under a dryer for 30 minutes. Also, two other times, I mixed it in with the deep conditioner, then applied it to my hair, then sat under a dryer for 30 minutes. It worked better when I applied it directly to my hair.

The second way that I used it was to apply it to my hair and leave it on overnight. Then, I condition washed my hair the next day. I did this on 3 occasions.

For you who wonder about the ingredients they are on the website.
https://crownhaircaregrowth.com/products/scalp-bundle-vitamin-scalp-serum-gold-standard-herbal-oil
https://crownhaircaregrowth.com/products/hot-oil-treatment

Also, the company is giving a discount to the LHCF board from today until April 19th. It’s 30% off all products. I’ll post the code in the discount section of the board.

Here is a picture of my hair length from couple of days ago.
LengthMar2021.jpg

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Using the candy cane deep conditioner today. Opened the jar and the texture looked super thick. Soon as I applied it to my hair it felt really creamy with a good amount of slip. I’m not steaming it in. Just gonna keep it in 30 mins and rinse.

very nice application. Great ingredients. Hopefully a good rinse out.