Product Review

tiahes

I have been using the Aveda Beautifying Composition oil and it is wonderful! I apply it as a moisturizer every other day when I wear my hair down. My hair soaks this stuff up and it leaves my hair incredibly soft and silky with a nice sheen. I have also used this product as a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment and loved the results of soft and silky hair. I can't use heavy moisturizers, but this is a light oil that after applying a little at a time, my hair loves. Here's a list of the key ingredients.
Jojoba, lavender, rosemary, and vitamin E. It has more wonderful things but I don't have the bottle in front of me I just had to share this great find. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hairfanatic

Tiashes,

Thank you so much for the product review. I love oils and that does sound like an interesting combination of oils put together. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sweetcocoa

I love Aveda Products and have read from many sources how good this oil is. It's one of those products I've been wanting to try. I think you just pushed me over the edge. I'm gonna look for it this week. /images/graemlins/smile.gif