Product Review

EmeraldSky

<font color="purple"> Profectiv Anti Breakage Mega Moisturizer -

I forgot the exact price, but I think it's around $4.99.
It's supposed to stop breakage and help strengthen the hair. I purchased it a few weeks ago and I have tried it several times to be sure of the results...I hate it. It feels gummy and it heats up if you mix it in your hands but it doesn't penetrate my hair at all. The texture reminds me of vicks. After applying it, my hair feels strange, like it's been coated with an oil, but it doesn't feel softer or moisturized at all, even with a regular oil like olive my hair is easier to comb. I really don't like this product at all and recommend trying a sample from the website if you're considering getting it. Out of four stars I give it minus 1

Yesterday I purchased the new Phase 3 oil which I've only used 2x. but so far it seems very nice, I'll report on the phase 3 oil in a week or two.</font>

Milkchoc

I had the same problem with that product. But I do find it useful to apply it a day or two before I wash my hair. I apply it, wear my hiar in a pony tail a couple of days, and it seems to work as a moisturiser.

EmeraldSky

thanks for the tip milkchoc.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who thought this stuff was terribe. I'm going to use the phaste 3 oil all week long and judge in a week or two, I hope I like it!