Product Reviews & A Question..

ArizonaBeauty

First: There was a lady on the site that said she bought a heated towel from Avon. It might have been in her signature, but I'm not really sure. She said she used it for her deep conditioners? I've went to avon's site trying to find it and I can not locate it. Does anyone know the name of it?

Second: I have 2 product reviews. Last night I tried Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner and I hated it. It dried my hair out and had it very sticky when I washed it out. I love Doo Gro's line but this was defintely not working for me.

I followed up with Pantene Hydrating Mask and I loved it. I restored the moisture that the Doo Gro seemed to take from me. My hair was so silky feeling, I guess you guys call that slip? But thumbs up for me.

ACEA

Hey Arizona, I believe what you're referring to is the "Heated Hair Therapy Wrap" by avon. It was part of the wellness collection. I've had mine for about two years now. The item number on the box is ....FSC:F39595-1. I hope this helps.

ArizonaBeauty

ACEA said:
Hey Arizona, I believe what you're referring to is the "Heated Hair Therapy Wrap" by avon. It was part of the wellness collection. I've had mine for about two years now. The item number on the box is ....FSC:F39595-1. I hope this helps.

I guess they don't sell it anymore because its not coming up, I'll email them and verify. Thanks