Product Reviews (kinda long)

Healthb4Length

:) I washed and did a deep treatment last night and had great results! I used 10 en 1 plus as my deep conditioner and I was very impressed! I've never used the regular one but the plus is going to be a product staple of mine! It made my hair so so soft and easy to detangle...I am 4a/b with 4 1/2 months of THICK NG! It seemed almost too easy but this stuff delivered for me! I also tried a new moisturizer, it was BB moisturizer with castor oil (this stuff smells like coconuts and it has 10,000 bcu of castor oil) I really liked it...It was a little oily but it really aided my thick 4a/b hair especially the NG. THis will be apart of my product rotation! I also got a brand new BabyBliss Porcelain air blowdryer with ceramic technology. THis dryer has 2000 watts, so I won't be using it too often, it started to meld my pic attached to it, that's how hot it gets! But surprizingly I blew my hair out very nicely and it did not dry my hair out, it felt moist not CRISPY and my hair was dried in half the time. I'm in the process of moving so I will not be posting pics until a few weeks from now when I plan to do an album update.

Queenie

That 10 en 1 plus sounds good. :D Judging by the ingredients and your review, think I will buy that when my 48 oz jug :ohwell: runs out.

bklyncurly

Alli77 said:
:) I washed and did a deep treatment last night and had great results! I used 10 en 1 plus as my deep conditioner and I was very impressed! I've never used the regular one but the plus is going to be a product staple of mine! It made my hair so so soft and easy to detangle...I am 4a/b with 4 1/2 months of THICK NG! It seemed almost too easy but this stuff delivered for me! I also tried a new moisturizer, it was BB moisturizer with castor oil (this stuff smells like coconuts and it has 10,000 bcu of castor oil) I really liked it...It was a little oily but it really aided my thick 4a/b hair especially the NG. THis will be apart of my product rotation! I also got a brand new BabyBliss Porcelain air blowdryer with ceramic technology. THis dryer has 2000 watts, so I won't be using it too often, it started to meld my pic attached to it, that's how hot it gets! But surprizingly I blew my hair out very nicely and it did not dry my hair out, it felt moist not CRISPY and my hair was dried in half the time. I'm in the process of moving so I will not be posting pics until a few weeks from now when I plan to do an album update.

What's BB Moisturizer w/castor oil? IOW, what does the BB stand for?

Last night I CW'd and deep conditioned with a mixture of 10 en 1 and castor oil. My new growth is so soft. No snap crackle or pop when I combed my hair this morning (I am 6 weeks post). :grin: A definite keeper!!!

NewYorkgyrl

Alli77 said:
:) I washed and did a deep treatment last night and had great results! I used 10 en 1 plus as my deep conditioner and I was very impressed!

Did you use heat when you did the deep condition?

I have been using 10 en 1 RINSE as a co-wash and it does not do ANYTHING for my hair:no slip no detangling. And I am really hoping that the CONDITIONER will not be a waste as well. I was planning on using this as a deep conditioner this weekend hoping to get good results if i use a heat cap.

Healthb4Length

NewYorkgyrl said:
Alli77 said:
:) I washed and did a deep treatment last night and had great results! I used 10 en 1 plus as my deep conditioner and I was very impressed!

Did you use heat when you did the deep condition?

I have been using 10 en 1 RINSE as a co-wash and it does not do ANYTHING for my hair:no slip no detangling. And I am really hoping that the CONDITIONER will not be a waste as well. I was planning on using this as a deep conditioner this weekend hoping to get good results if i use a heat cap.

I used it as a deep treatment with heat and had great results. We all have different body pHs, the conditioner is much thicker than the rinse so hopefully you'll get good results...if not just add castor oil to it and that will kick up the moisture quotient!:D