Product Tool (ha ha) That I Am . . . Cabellina Conditioner Del Caballo for Mane, Tail

LovinLocks

So, I saw this humongous bottle of the stuff at Wal-Mart on sale for like $4.00 (32 fl. ozs.) I get paid, just went and purchased it. How could I resist?

Product Description

Contains: Olive oil, coconut oil and horsetail extract. Moisturizes, thickens, shines. For uses on mane, tail and body coat. This fantastic moisture replenishing conditioner will maintain a silky feel and lustrous appearance. Helps prevent damage from bleaching and peroxide lighteners, eliminates scaling and flaking of skin and scalp, restores moisture lost due to over-exposure to the sun and wind, prevents hair breakage and split-ends. Safe for human use.

Directions: Apply generous amount of conditioner Del Caballo Cabellina to the hair saturate thoroughly, then rinse with luke water until the hair has regained its natural texture. The conditioner will be absorbed, leaving the hair and skin feeling smooth, silky and shiny.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Lanolin, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Horse Tail Extract, Panthenol, Polysorbate 80, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Fragrance.

Honestly, I can't wait to try co-washing with it. The coconut oil is what held me, decided to ignore the cones (heck, I can only handle so many causes and crusades at one time). I do kinda wonder about cetrimonium bromide, so I'll Google it and see what gives.

Anybody wanna chime in with their 4-1-1, take on this product?

Thanks.

LL

Avyn

Re: Product Tool (ha ha) That I Am . . . Cabellina Conditioner Del Caballo for Mane,

So im on this thread because I was just doing an internet search because i can't find this on the ground. This thread came up in my Google search. I have natural, fine, porous 4ab hair and nothing that has ever been recommended here has worked for me but I stumbled upon this at the mexican grocer and picked it up. My hair LOVES this. I use it as a leave in and twisting cream for my braid outs. Shine, strength, hold...loves it! My hair does whatever i want it to do as long as i use this.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Re: Product Tool (ha ha) That I Am . . . Cabellina Conditioner Del Caballo for Mane,

I used this a while back and it was great for cowashing. Lots of slip :)