Products at Sally's

leona2025

So I like to go browse in Sally's a couple of times a week. I went looking for a new clear rinse. I tried Adore and it did nothing for me. Will try it with my relaxer tonight. Did you know they don't sale clear rinses and the lady was looking at me sideways like why you want that anyway. I seen these perm rods that you roll the hair on and then they snap together in a circle. They had many sizes and I was wondering if anyone new anything about them. They look like they would be fun to use. I found the second set online. Also I seen a lady coming out of Ulta who was clearly getting color or higlights or whatever. I just want to know what the foil is for in when coloring hair.

Tichelle

I hate the fact that i have Sally's Club Card and they don't even have most of the stuff that i want like rinses, keracare products, etc. I have to go some where else and spend alot more than i wanted to pay. Some of the woman that work there don't even have a clue about what your asking for, they always want to suggest some other product that's not even remotely close to what you need.

Foiling hair is a hair coloring technique used to separate sections, preventing different color formulas from mixing together. Using foils is an incredibly versatile method, allowing for unlimited creativity!

Last edited:

leona2025

Foiling hair is a hair coloring technique used to separate sections, preventing different color formulas from mixing together. Using foils is an incredibly versatile method, allowing for unlimited creativity!

OOOhh that makes so much sense.

Dposh167

ive seen those rollers and decided not to buy. Mainly b.c. There are no holes in them for the air to go thru when sitting under a dryer. it makes my hair dry twice as long. Thats y i dont use flexi rods anymore