Profectiv meg Growth: Growth Oil

Stacy TheLady

Hi All

Has anyone ever used this product. I recently this product and used it to do my protective style. I Can't really give a review on how effecetive it is but i like the smell.

Ingredients: For strength & growth- Wheat Protein, Oat Protein, Soy Protein and Horsetail Extract
To Restore & build- Wheat Germ Oil, Olive Oil, Flax Seed Oil & Jojoba Oil
For Hi Shine and Heat Protection- Silk Amino Acids, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil

The thing i am a bit worried about is that way down the ingredient list the last 3 ingredients are BHT, Methylparaben & Propylparaben. I understand parabens are bad :nono:

I hope nothing bad happens to my hair!

Last edited:

♦K.O♦

My mother and I have used it since it first came out a few years ago. I don't oil my scalp, I just use it in my hair. It keeps it soft and shiny. And it's also good for sealing after applying a leave-in. My mother, on the other hand, has dry-scalp issues, and the Mega Growth Oil keeps her scalp in good condition.

Ijanei

I havent used this oil but the one similar 2 it and it did wonders for my hair. I still use the lotion but they stopped selling the mixed oil around my way shrugs*

♦K.O♦

Mega growth lotion is good. I use to REALLY like the Mega Growth Creme in the tub before they changed the formula. Now the tub is almost the same consistency as the lotion.

nycutiepie

I used to use it and I have about 2 bottles stashed away. I stopped because I felt it was too heavy for me and I switched to shescentit which I love.

melissa-bee

I use the lotion right now. I think it's pretty good for my relaxed hair i've been using it for like 2 years. But once i finished my transition i don't think i'll use it.

AMAKA127

i really like profectiv products .. havent used them in a while but when i did ..... i had no problems with them

Toy

I used the mega growth oil a couple of months back only because i needed some oil I love the smell and the shine it gave but i wouldn't purchase again.