Professional Hair Dryer???

dstdiva

does anyone know where i can find a professional, standing, hooded hairdryer? do you know what i mean? with the little wheels on the bottom? i really want one of those...i can do my rollersets (when i master them) and wheel the dryer into the living room while i'm watching tv...

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I know the one you're talking about, why dont you try Sally's they have on at the Sally's here, I do plan on buying one for myself in the next month or so. I hate sitting in my dining room under my bonnet dryer.

cece

I've been looking for the same kind too. I have a small dome dryer now, you know the kind that sit on a table. It's great for deep conditions and roller sets, but now that my hair is longer and I am using bigger rollers, the rollers in the back do not fit. So half of my hair ends up wet, or it forever to get all of it dry. I definitly need to step it up! Can any ladies help?

brickhouse

You can purchase one from Sally's. You have to ask for their professional catalog and I thank shipping is free.

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
CurlyCrly said:
Standing Hardhat dryer

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just about to send her there

moneychaser

I own one. Mine is exactly the same dryers that they have in the salons. Here's how I got mine for $100(I know it's alot but believe me it will last a lifetime, and is a good investment

I called the local hair schools in my area and asked them if I could speak with the manager. I then asked they knew of any wholesale stores that sell professional dryers at discounted prices. After calling two schools I lucked up, and was refered to this guy who sold/repaired dryers.

moneychaser

I own one. Mine is exactly the same dryers that they have in the salons. Here's how I got mine for $100(I know it's alot but believe me it will last a lifetime, and is a good investment
)

I called the local hair schools in my area and asked them if I could speak with the manager. I then asked they knew of any wholesale stores that soldl professional dryers at discounted prices. After calling two schools I lucked up, and was refered to this guy who sold/repaired professional dryers.

dstdiva

thanks everyone for your help! that's why i love LHCF! CH, i see that you are loving your dryer! denali, that's a good idea.