Question Profile Pic?

SoforReal

I'm unable to upload my profile pic. When I try to upload it, it shows a progress bar but never uploads it. Any tips on adding it?

InchHighPrivateEye

I've been trying to change my avatar for days and it never worked so then I just randomly started trying it with different pics in my phone because I felt like it wouldn't work :look: really had no intention of changing it to the one that it is now and I, again, am having issues replacing it :look: can someone tell me how to change this? I'm just want a picture of a celebrity at this point :look:

Zuleika

-
Staff member
I've been trying to change my avatar for days and it never worked so then I just randomly started trying it with different pics in my phone because I felt like it wouldn't work :look: really had no intention of changing it to the one that it is now and I, again, am having issues replacing it :look: can someone tell me how to change this? I'm just want a picture of a celebrity at this point :look:

@InchHighPrivateEye , I've deleted it for you.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Bump bump... No answer?

I had the same problem. I then saved my photo as a .jpg (instead of .png), and I was able to upload it BUT I STILL COULDN'T TELL. It just kept looking like it was TRYING to upload. I finally gave up and went back to visiting pages at LHCF. That's when I noticed that my photo had actually uploaded when it was a .jpg. I never did get a .png to successfully upload.

HTH!

SoforReal

I had the same problem. I then saved my photo as a .jpg (instead of .png), and I was able to upload it BUT I STILL COULDN'T TELL. It just kept looking like it was TRYING to upload. I finally gave up and went back to visiting pages at LHCF. That's when I noticed that my photo had actually uploaded when it was a .jpg. I never did get a .png to successfully upload.

HTH!
Thank you!