profile pics

pmichael52172

Re: profile pics (would you help me too?)

I'm jealous of the other pics /images/graemlins/mad.gif and I don't know what in the world I'm doing to mine.

Here is the actual pic I want to put up (I realize that one problem is it's too large) http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/fc7bfa35/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/sweater1.jpg?pfW3pt9AsoXoLkP1

Here is the actual picture from my Yahoo profile
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/pmichael52172/lst?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.view=t

If this isn't making any sense, tell me what I need to do in order for you to be able to help me. Thanks

adrienne0914

Patrice, it looks like your photo album is private. so no one can view the photos there but you. what you have to do is go into that album. in the upper right-hand corner, it probably says "This album is private". Click on Edit Settings next to that, and change to public.

you will have to do that before dear HoneyVibe /images/graemlins/smile.gif can help you link to a pic.

adrienne

sweetcocoa

The one I wanted to post was in my yahoo profile also. HoneyVibe if you get Patrice's to work can you do mine? Thanks sooo much!

adrienne0914

honey vibe, i know you're probably tired of us, but i promse we're trying!
i'm gonna see if i can find a way to link to my own because i'd like to change up every now and then without bugging you. i really appreciate your help though!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician

Patrice, Yahoo says your album is currently empty.
Instead of pasting the address of the page, paste the address of the picture itself. Right click on the picture, go to properties, highlight the address, right click again, push copy, and paste it in a post.
-- on a sesame bun! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Honey vibe....can you do mine? I have a natural pic on Yahoo that I'd like to post under my name...only I can't figure out how to post the 'thumb print?' or how to link to it. Yes I have tried copying the url under 'properties'...but it won't work.... Let me know and I'll post the link for you. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ] Pushing [control] + C won't work. You have to right-click after highlighting the address under properties, and select "copy". /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
THanks Honeyvibe.

Grrrrr. I tried posting that address into my personal profile thingy and it is saying improper picture type. I want it to show under my name. What else do I need to do? Thanks dear!