progress BC to NOW.

MissBCurly

Thanks for sharing your journey!!! Very inspiring. You and your hair are beautiful!!! Are you still wearing wash n' go's? Is the Curly Buttercreme, Miss Jessies? Are you using Vitapointe throughout or on the ends only? I understand you use mizani thermasmooth serum and rollerset. Maybe you should do a tutorial. Esp if it decreases the use of heat.

thank you!
-I do wear wash n go's but i prefer not to as i experience lots of tangles when i do so.
-yes the curly butter creme is Miss jessies

-i only use vitapointe on the ends of my hair and the coconut oil through out.

-yes I use the thermasmooth line in my experience it has provided me with the most protection from heat (better the chi)

-I will try to do a picture or video tutorial and when i do i will let you guys knows an dpost it to my youtube, (im so not goo at tut's lol)

MadisonK

your welcome and no i did not have any dryness, the smell was not the best for the first day tho.(smelled like rotten eggs lol) but for the dark brown color it would depend on your base hair color, if its really dark (off blk) you would need a chesnut color for example (and i do not advocate box colors) but similiar colors off the top of my head dark n lovely #204 (dark brown) or #400 (medium brown) would be the matches to my dark brown rinse.
sorry i do not remember the name of the brown rinse is was clairol color collections tho.

Thanks, again! I was thinking about going to Aveda to get color, but I didn't know if I could achieve the brown easily myself. I don't want to end up with straw like hair and I don't know if all color is created equal. But looking at your healthy, beautiful, long hair has definitely inspired me! :drool:

MissBCurly

When you aren't wearing a wash 'n go then how is your hair styled?

I usually twist my hair in big twist or 4 big braids and wear a silk scarf or bonnet with a hat if im feeling "cute" ill do a twist out or a braid out..

or i wear full wigs.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICS TIA!

MissBCurly

Thanks, again! I was thinking about going to Aveda to get color, but I didn't know if I could achieve the brown easily myself. I don't want to end up with straw like hair and I don't know if all color is created equal. But looking at your healthy, beautiful, long hair has definitely inspired me! :drool:

i def understand! and thank you im so glad i could inspire you! goodluck with your color!

Fine 4s

Wow...How did you achieve the look in post #6 second pic? Think I found the answer in post 81......
Your WNGs are B-B-B-AD!
Gorgeous...you AND your hair.

Last edited:

MissBCurly

thank you andddddd i believe i semi shingled (got lazy and sleepy) with either KCCC or Miss jessies curly pudding earlier in the week and it was hot so i french braided the back upwards and left the top free (since my hair is actually too long to bang it i lifted folded and bobby pinned it down for the bang

and i live in the DMV area! if you live there you may have seen me IM ALWAYS shopping. lol

Wow...How did you achieve the look in post #6 second pic?
Your WNGs are B-B-B-AD!
Gorgeous...you AND your hair.

thank you! and abobe is how i did my curly pin up style.

chebaby

this is another reason i love miss jessies products, they produce beautiful and shiny wash and go and braid out styles.
you make me want to crack open my miss jessies baby buttercream ive been holding onto for whatever reason.

andromeda

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Excellent progress! Hair on point, eyebrows on point (I have a thing for eyebrows:look: ), and your wigs are on point too!!!

Thanks for sharing all the pics and info about your regimen!:yep:

MissBCurly

this is another reason i love miss jessies products, they produce beautiful and shiny wash and go and braid out styles.
you make me want to crack open my miss jessies baby buttercream ive been holding onto for whatever reason.

thank you and yessss i love baby buttercreme smells so yummy!

MissBCurly

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

I JUST WANTED TO COME BACK AND GIVE A DETAILED BACKGROUND on MY hair growth all fo my regiments my make it so if it wasnt clear, my background with weave installs etc etc!

all on the first page THANKS!!