progress BC to NOW.

aquajoyice

Gawjus!!! I love it! Your success story is so motivational and the beauty of your hair is a testimony to that!! Congradulations :)

MissBCurly

your hair is simply gorgeous! i honestly can't believe you wear weaves

thank you THL, alot of ppl say that, but its a great way to protect my hair and experiment with different looks and colors with out reaking all the havoc on my hair ( ihad to learn the hard way in my highschool days)

ZkittyKurls

OMG! :drool: UNBELIEVABLE! Your hair is gawgeous! If you dont mind me asking how long did you normally keep your installs in for? :look:

MissBCurly

OMG! :drool: UNBELIEVABLE! Your hair is gawgeous! If you dont mind me asking how long did you normally keep your installs in for? :look:

thank you, and I keep my installs in for 2-3 months i believe ive stretched to 4months one time tho, (dont quote me on that lol) but def 2-3 months

bride91501

You have BEAUTIFUL hair- thanks for sharing.

I BC'd Memorial Day of this year, and I'm growing my hair out with weave installs. I'm also in the DMV area.....who is this that does your installs? I love my HD, but she's not as knowledgeable about natural hair as I'd like for her to be.

Please share (if you can)! Thanks.

MissBCurly

You have BEAUTIFUL hair- thanks for sharing.

I BC'd Memorial Day of this year, and I'm growing my hair out with weave installs. I'm also in the DMV area.....who is this that does your installs? I love my HD, but she's not as knowledgeable about natural hair as I'd like for her to be.

Please share (if you can)! Thanks.

thank you! and congrats on your BC!

I go to Reniece & Breon in Rockville, MD