Progress pics on my Hair Growth Journey

BlkOnyx488

I can't get it together to make a fotki site. So I post a few hair pics every so often here.

When I started my Hair growth journey I didn't really have a final length goal. I just wanted my hair to retain growth.

Well I have a short term Goal I just figured out, i want my bangs to grow past my chin. Silly I know but for now that's my Goal.:yep::drunk:

My hair is natural, last relaxer was march 07 in the first picture my hair is relaxed. I have been natural since Sept 07 offically.

I straighten my hair every 3 to 6 months just to check my progress, I perfer sporting my fro on a day to day basis.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Good growth and excellent straightening job. Congrats on retaining your length.

I agree 100% with RootPunch. It looks wonderful. Great progress and good job with your hair. I will be looking out for that fotki! :yep:

BlkOnyx488

Thanks
I stuggle with my ends being fuzy,
I didn't have a heat protectant I just used jojoba oil and mixture of other oils when I applied heat. I like the results I wore it straight for a few days.

I had fun flipping my hair, but it didn't take long before I missed my fro:look:
Good growth and excellent straightening job. Congrats on retaining your length.

BlkOnyx488

Aww thanks, it took me about 6 months before I was brave enough to sport my fro without a wig or braids.

hee hee about the .gif, I could watch the all day:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Very nice. You look amazing with that 'fro!

+You win for the gif in your signature.

winnettag

You're hair is very pretty and healthy! You'll reach that goal in no time!
And love the video clip in your siggy! :lachen: