Protectiv relax and Fresh??

hottopic

Has anyone tried this before? A relaxer and semi-permanent color in one box. The neutralizing mousse shampoo colors the hair. The directions state to wash once to neutralize the relaxer then lather again but leave for 20 mins. Then rinse. I don't know about this one.......What do you think?

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
I've used it Auburn, I believe.

It wasn't so bad. The color worked and left my hair a nice color. Except it rubbed off on everything even weeks later. And I found it pretty messy. But maybe that's just me.

If you like their normal relaxer then this is pretty much the same.

hottopic

I bought it last night. I might hold off on using it though because I did a semi-color 2 weeks ago (but it did not take). I want to get jet black hair. If Protectiv rubs off and gets all over the place, then it would defeat the purpose of me doing it.

HoneyDew

I did not like it, but that isjust because I did not like that my neutralizing shampoo was the same as the color. I would have preferred to do my neutralizing then apply the color and let it sit.

hottopic

HoneyDew said:
I did not like it, but that isjust because I did not like that my neutralizing shampoo was the same as the color. I would have preferred to do my neutralizing then apply the color and let it sit.

That's exactly what I was planning to do. Just use Mizani, neutralize, then use Jazzin (hopeful it would work better after a perm).