Protective/Low Manipulation Nighttime care

Rezgirl

So, how are we doing our hair at night after a bun/ps all day? Do you keep it in the bun? I've been just using a bobby pin or two to secure my hair up and covering with a scarf then re-bunning in the am. I don't comb all the way through I just brush the edges to smooth them out. How good are people at repositioning their bun in the am? I've become addicted to one claw clip and I'm wondering if that needs to be repositioned or is it ok because I don't have any ponytail holder rubbing my hair. Are people still wrapping hair at night or is that too much manipulation everyday? What do you think?

JustKiya

My 'buns' aren't bumpy enough for me to have to worry about sleeping on, so I take them down at night, MT my scalp, put it back up, put a scarf on, and leave it be.
That way, in the morning, my hair is super smooth and sleek from having the scarf on all night, and I can skip dealing with my hair before heading to work. :yep:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I usually take out the holder and moisturize and seal and then do a finger roll bun and use a bobby pin to keep it in place. Oh then put the silk scarf on and head to head, wake up in the morning and moisturize and seal again and either use a clip or just another ponytail holder for the next day.