Protective Styles Preventing Me From Really Knowing My Hair. No Protective Styles In 2017...

Gr8ness83

Oh, I see-- you should follow @virginhairfantasy on Instagram-- her wigs have some of the best, most realistic frontals I've ever seen. And they don't even require glue or tape! Also, when one of my wigs is annoying me, I usually just take it to a salon so they can cut/style it for me.

Also-- are you leaving out too much lace when you cut that lace off? The lace shouldn't be visible at all. And I would imagine buying the bundles to make your own wig can actually end up being more expensive than some of the wigs off of the sites I mentioned. Of course, if you're used to custom made wigs, it would be hard to go back to ready made ones lol

Yeah, I can see how your job could be stifling your personal goals and creativity as relates to self-expression. I hope this all works out for you!

You are absolutely correct, buying bundles can be more expensive but I've concluded it is better to buy bundles and make what I know I will like vs. buying a wig that doesn't sit or look right and wasting my money.

I don't leave much lace out at all but for some reason it always looks fake. My hairline has thickened considerably so when it was thinner, I was not able to attach the wig closer to the hairline (I did an anchor braid that sat further back).

I don't have an Instagram, I know I should get one. I'll get one soon but I am just not motivated to open one. Lol.