Protective styles till christmas challenge

trulyurangel82

I know this is a little too early :lol: but Is there a protective styles till christmas challenge? I havent seen any yet.
If so can someone show me the link.
If there isnt a thread is anyone in on this challenge??

Im thinking about wearing 3/4 wigs till xmas and then see how far I progress. Maybe on some days wear my hair in a bun.

Last edited:

LeNghtyDreAms

Are you starting this challenge? If so is it like hide your hair till xmas with weaves/wig and no progress pixs, or will it be with protective style like buns? If you are starting it I'd like to join.

trulyurangel82

LeNghtyDreAms said:
Are you starting this challenge? If so is it like hide your hair till xmas with weaves/wig and no progress pixs, or will it be with protective style like buns? If you are starting it I'd like to join.

Yeah I might start it if there isnt one already. someone mentioned that there was but I cant find it.
Keep your eyes open on this thread.

It will be protective styles till xmas. meaning buns, wigs, etc.
Then like near xmas people post a before picture (start of the challenge) and after picture (a picture taken days before xmas or on xmas).

MissMusic

Short hair? Try Wigs, wigs and more wigs. Or a quick weave (hair glued/sewed on a stocking cap). Just hide it and its protected!