Protective Styling 101

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I remember had this thread saved as a favorite! Now I can subscribe! Thanks to whoever bumped this up! :grin:

Amina

I am not sure if I am the only one but the threads that you posted (the LHCF ones), I am getting an error message everytime I click on them. :confused:

Mestiza

Amina said:
I am not sure if I am the only one but the threads that you posted (the LHCF ones), I am getting an error message everytime I click on them. :confused:

You are not the only one. This is happening to me, too.

nabj

I'm a newbie and I have been lurking for the past 3 months. :) This thread is very helpful to me in my quest for gaining healthy hair. I am definitely using the knowlege I've gained from the ladies here. Thanks for all the info.

Last edited:

Amina

bumping up
Anyone know what to do about the error that I am getting everytime someone post a passed link from LHCF?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Amina said:
bumping up
Anyone know what to do about the error that I am getting everytime someone post a passed link from LHCF?
Something happened to the old links when the forum change over to the new format. The only way you will find those threads is by doing a search. Good Luck!

Amina

dontspeakdefeat said:
Something happened to the old links when the forum change over to the new format. The only way you will find those threads is by doing a search. Good Luck!

Ok, well, off to search than. Thanks.

Mestiza

Natrlchallenge said:
this is such a great thread. How do u save it 2 your favorites? :confused:

Once you post in a thread, I think that you are automatically subscribed to it.

If not, you can do the following:

1.)Click "Thread Tools"

2.)Click "Subscribe to this Thread"

Now, it's saved for you!
:)

Yellowflowers

Wow! Way to go Innocent Kiss.

I have been wondering how to make protective styling fun and not just settling for a boring bun.

I have seen some other styles on the net. I will try to post them when I find out how. :lol:

Thanks a bunch.