Protein does increase the rate your hair grows

ximenia

If you don't want weight gain but need protein just take vitamins. MSM, which is a form of protein, made my hair grow an inch a month when I was taking it. Since I just hurt my elbow, I should probably look into taking it again.

BAILEYSCREAM

Ashee said:
Baileyscream-
Why did you stop taking the HF37 Vitas?
I was curious of them yet hesitant that they wouldn't work?

In the past 2 months I've had 2.5 inches of growth... I just want to make sure that it keeps coming! :D

Ashee,

I have no particular reason for stopping them really. I started using them again at the end of February this year after my braid mishap.:lol: At the moment I'm not taking my vitamins consistently.:blush:

They worked great when I was taking them religiously (every single day without fail) before. I used to take 2 of the vitamins (Step 1 - 60 tablets in the bottle) with food and 4-6 amino acids daily (step 2 - 90 tablets in the bottle) on an empty stomach. I also have the herbal booster (60 tablets) which contains a herbal blend plus vitamins, I used to take 1-2 tablets a day of that with food.

I think after a while I just got tired of taking so many pills in a day, but you could always crush them, I guess.:)

The main thing is they work, well they worked for me, consistency is the key.:yep:

Ashee

BAILEYSCREAM said:
Ashee,

I have no particular reason for stopping them really. I started using them again at the end of February this year after my braid mishap.:lol: At the moment I'm not taking my vitamins consistently.:blush:

They worked great when I was taking them religiously (every single day without fail) before. I used to take 2 of the vitamins (Step 1 - 60 tablets in the bottle) with food and 4-6 amino acids daily (step 2 - 90 tablets in the bottle) on an empty stomach. I also have the herbal booster (60 tablets) which contains a herbal blend plus vitamins, I used to take 1-2 tablets a day of that with food.

I think after a while I just got tired of taking so many pills in a day, but you could always crush them, I guess.:)

The main thing is they work, well they worked for me, consistency is the key.:yep:

I hear you on taking so much at a time.. I think that's why I never got them...
Maybe I can just kick up my Amino Acid intake...
:cool:

BAILEYSCREAM

Ashee said:
I hear you on taking so much at a time.. I think that's why I never got them...
Maybe I can just kick up my Amino Acid intake...
:cool:

You should try them. You can always tailor the tablets to your individual needs. So you could start off taking less of the protein and then increase your intake. On the bottle it says take 2-6 tablets daily. So you could take anywhere from 2 - 6 tablets in a day. I'm currently taking 4 amino acid tablets per day. I don't want my new growth falling off, have to keep the hair strong you know.:yep:

When I was doing my research on the HF37, some people took up to 9 tablets in a day 3 in the morning and 3 before lunch and 3 before bedtime.:ohwell: I read several reviews and testimonials independent of their website before I parted with my money though. :yep:

Last edited:

Ashee

BAILEYSCREAM said:
You should try them. You can always tailor the tablets to your individual needs. So you could start off taking less of the protein and then increase your intake. On the bottle it says take 2-6 tablets daily. So you could take anywhere from 2 - 6 tablets in a day. I'm currently taking 4 amino acid tablets per day. I don't want my new growth falling off, have to keep the hair strong you know.:yep:

When I was doing my research on the HF37, some people took up to 9 tablets in a day 3 in the morning and 3 before lunch and 3 before bedtime.:ohwell:

I started to take that L-Cyteine(sp). 2 per day. Now time to sit back & see what this does? :look:

Ashee

baglady215 said:
I ordered L-Cysteine too... Actually N-Aceytel Cysteine... we'll see...

Yeah...
I saw the NAC-LC. The guy told me that it's supposed to be better than the regular LC but I thought he was just pushing the more expensive one...
Could you keep us posted on this brand! :D

BAILEYSCREAM

Ashee said:
I started to take that L-Cyteine(sp). 2 per day. Now time to sit back & see what this does? :look:

According to info I've read, L-Cysteine improves quality, texture, and growth of hair. Also, I've read that 10-14% of the skin and hair is made up of Cysteine so you should be well on your way. :yep: However, the other amino acids also play vital roles in bodily functions as well.

senimoni

Baily....you've got to stop posting so much. You are making me want to reach for the bottle....I'm a recoving Alcoholic you know.

LOL I'm kidding, but I would like a Warm Coffee Drink.

BAILEYSCREAM

senimoni said:
Baily....you've got to stop posting so much. You are making me want to reach for the bottle....I'm a recoving Alcoholic you know.

LOL I'm kidding, but I would like a Warm Coffee Drink.

LMAO.....you're too funny:lol: :lol:.

Hmmmm......I would also like a warm coffee drink......BRB;)

Ashee

BAILEYSCREAM said:
According to info I've read, L-Cysteine improves quality, texture, and growth of hair. Also, I've read that 10-14% of the skin and hair is made up of Cysteine so you should be well on your way. :yep: However, the other amino acids also play vital roles in bodily functions as well.

Yeah, I was going to by a Complex with a very high content on all of the Amino Acids...
I'm about to go broke buying so much...
Instead of throwing out products I don't use, I'm adding to my stash...
I think I'm going to split them into Seasonal Products... That way I won't feel so dang guilty!
I'm on the edge to get Frutis 3-min Masque for the Summer! :spank: