Protein Queens: Challenge

Aggie

This morning I used a combination of Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor and Kindred Butters Green Tea and Babassu deep conditioner (light protein). I liked this combination. I thought my hair would feel hard but quite the opposite is happening so I'm happy :happydance:.

PlanetCybertron

Leave in: held my head upside down and gently applied from the tips to the roots, and massages my scalp a bit. I do this after a co-wash typically.

Shea butter mixture (Melted down Shea butter, small bit of Aphogee, and 1/2 packet of ORS replenishing Pak. Makes about 5 whole ounces)

PlanetCybertron

I bought some SM JBCO. The original.

I’ve been using this on wash days in the shower. Upwards of 3x a week.

Leave it on after shampooing the roots, for like 5-6 mins, scrub down my being, rinse, apply moisturizing conditioner, leave on for 5-6 mins, rinse, get out of shower, apply leave ins, done.

I’m having less and less time to deep condition with school and work, and this way I can least get my protein treatments in, while tackling two other things at one time, while having ample amounts of time to get ready for bed since I pass out around 9-10pm.

CoilyArielBrowe

Last week I took my hair out of mini twist that I had in for 4 week. I used ORS Hair Mayonnaise. This week I used SSI Okra Hair Repair Reconstructive Conditioner. I forgot how much I loved this conditioner. I think that using conditioners with some amount of protein in them has produced the best results for my hair.