Protein Queens: Challenge

Aggie

Just finished massaging some Bambu Scalp Drops (follicle strengthening drops) on my scalp and I M/S with CFCG and Blue Magic Grease

Aggie

Bambu Drops on scalp and on hair I used CFCG, Bekura Tonga Mousse and BM Grease to seal.

This morning I Shampooed and DC'ed with my Follicle Care Bambu Poo and DC set. I have been keeping my hair very moisturized on a daily basis, so I definitely needed some protein treatment today.

discodumpling

Still using Schwartkopf's Ultra Hydrating Keratin mask almost weekly. This week I added some fermented rice water so I guess that ups the protein factor! My curls bounced back perfectly after a week of straight hair and my strands feel loaded and heavy with moisture.

cutiepiebabygirl

I'm back...trying all my BF products.

Camille Rose Naturals Nangai &Tsubaki Strength Restore Protein Treatment is possibly holy grail.

It was just as amazing (actually better) as the Hydrathermal Naturals treatment...it made my curls pop in a way I've never seen.

For reference, I'm 4a/3c, high porosity, fine strands, very high density and my hair loves protein.

Last edited:

discodumpling

Thanks for keeping me on track this year ladies. 99% of my DC's were protein. Infact not sure why I bother with anything else. My hair loves it and thrives with steady doses of protein.

This year I discovered Schwartzkopf's GLISS line which is a keratin based DC line. At 3-5$ per jar this stuff is amazing for my hair!
This past Friday I mixed it with a little bit of rhassoul I'm trying to finish ( to justify buying more) and whoa! Moist, soft and strong are the words that describe my hair best right now. If I have a few extra hours for what's left of my weekend...I wanna do it again! There is no such thing as too much DCing in this cold weather.