Protein treatments

mattapansista

Hi ladies, i have breakage at the crown that i am currently trying to grow out. Ive been using surge and doing massages. i would like to do protein treatments with Nexxus Emergencee. Can i do these treatments weekly?

star

I would do heavy proteins like emergency every two weeks if I have severe breakage and once month for maintance. Some woman depending on type of hair or thickness have use heavy proteins more to stop breakage and then use it once a month thereafter. You can always do lite protein conditions weekly like Aubrey's GPB and then you heavy one every two or three weeks depending what your goal is. If you hair is healthy and you just want it grow where there is breakage try the Surge in that area more. Surge and be used twice daily. Still use your emergency but be careful of too much protein. I do my heavy protien every 8 weeks but I use a lite or medium protein weekly.

Also, there is a thread about how to use emergency started by bludacious the thread title is "Nexxus Emergencee Protein Treatment: What process do you all use? " It look like is was started yesterday. Check out as well. :)

Last edited:

webby

Think Slim
Co-signing with Star.

I started to use Emergencee to stop post-partum shedding. I end up using Emergencee once a month, but I have a rotating product schedule.

Wash 1: Penetraitt
Wash 2: Keraphix
Wash 3: Humecto only
Wash 4: Emergencee, followed by Humecto

Start routine over again.

star

Webby, I really like your routine I think I going to make some changes with mines. Do you use a moisturizing conditioner after the Penetratt treatment? Would I be correct to say that:

Penetraitt is - Super Heavy protein
Keraphix is - Meduim
Humecto - Moisturizing conditioner
Emergencee is- Heavy Protien??
:look:

webby said:
Co-signing with Star.

I started to use Emergencee to stop post-partum shedding. I end up using Emergencee once a month, but I have a rotating product schedule.

Wash 1: Penetraitt
Wash 2: Keraphix
Wash 3: Humecto only
Wash 4: Emergencee, followed by Humecto

Start routine over again.