PROVEN oil blend that stimulates hair growth!!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
I just bought a great oil from www.fromnaturewithlove.com

Their rosemary hair oil...has all the great oils for hair growth in one bottle...

I am mixing the rosemary hair oil, with shea oil, lavender, glycerin and distilled water in a spritz bottle and using that after each conditioner wash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still doing this Pookeylou?? Just curious how this mixture worked out for you..

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Has anyone recently tried this oil blend and have seen more hair growth??? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

...saving to favorites as well...my oil mixture is running out as it is...i'm gonna try this oil blend too when i get around to going to a BSS!

I just wanted to post an update

DO NOT order from cedarvale

I placed an order and they charged my card, havent had any response to my inquiries from there and my bank is saying I may need to cancel the card in order to dispute it--how annoying.

dreemssold

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
I just bought a great oil from www.fromnaturewithlove.com

Their rosemary hair oil...has all the great oils for hair growth in one bottle...

I am mixing the rosemary hair oil, with shea oil, lavender, glycerin and distilled water in a spritz bottle and using that after each conditioner wash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still doing this Pookeylou?? Just curious how this mixture worked out for you..

[/ QUOTE ]

Bumping again for Pookeylou's response /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

LadyZ

I am wondering what were the final results using this growth oil method...

Any useres please reply......

Thanks,

CynamonKis

Hi--I am sorry although I made up a batch of the stuff, I didn't stick with it. If anyone else did please do tell what your results were....

LadyZ said:
I am wondering what were the final results using this growth oil method...

Any useres please reply......

Thanks,

vickid

I have alopecia and have been using this mixture for about 4 months. I added 1 ml emu oil and 4 drops of cinnamon to the mixture. My dermatologist was very surprised when she looked at my scalp and asked me what I had been using to make my hair start to grow! I only use the oil mixture about 3 dys/week and wash every other day. On alternating days, I use tea tree oil and grapessed (to reduce scalp inflammation) I give this mixture 2 thumbs way, way up!

webby

Think Slim
Vick, I'm glad you mentioned cinnamon oil, because I have some, but wasn't sure if was safe to use, as it can cause irritations to the skin.

hairlover

i have a mixture of essential oils if anyone is interested in buying it,just pm me. ( they are expensive to buy all of the different eo's) i call it peppermint delight. it's very stimulating to the scalp. it has peppermint, rosemary, lavender, cedarwood, lemon, and ylang ylang eo's and jojoba, evoo, and emu carrier oils.

Nonie

Like VickiD, it worked for me to grow back bald spots. I never used it as a growth aids. I am too lazy to bother with those, plus I hate stuff on my scalp...which is why I only used this on my bald spots. Here are my results in pics:

Starting from this:

...to this in one month:

....and then to this in 3 months (No longer a smooth patch - Yay!):

Nine months or so later, I not only had the bald spot completely filled but actually the hair was growing in length too:

And eventually the hair caught up with the rest of my hair in length--of course, I was trimming the rest of my hair regularly. While the photo below wasn't taken to track the progress of that section as it had been 2 years since the discovery of the bald patch and I wasn't thinking about it, you can see from the bottom right pic that my hair shows no sign of that hair loss experience and that it's all basically the same length:

Freesia

Bumping to subscribe.

Also hoping to find out if this helped anyone with alopecia areata. Send me a pm.

TIA

Last edited:

neet4

I found this site that says they have developed a "hair and scalp oil blend" based on the clinical trial mentioned at the beginning of this post.

Has anyone ever ordered anything from this company or tried this product? The name of the company is Esoteric Oils and looks to be in South Africa.

I would much rather purchase something like this product rather than buy the oils separately and mix them up myself. My crown area is thin and balding and I need something to stimulate growth there.

Hair and scalp Blend - our new clinically proven blend to help with hair loss and alopecia. http://www.essentialoils.co.za/blend-hair-scalp.htm#Formulation

UmSumayyah

I made up a blend based on this. It's comprised of mostly castor oil, blackseed oil, lesser amt of jojoba with cedarwood and rosemary essential oils.
I forgot thyme and lavender so I'll add those later, plus some argan.

NubianPrize

I've been using this blend since April & have gotten great results plus SuperPotentJBCO ( from Amazon )

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF